Thanks anyway

Eighty bucks - not bad
But the game is not that good
I'll wait for price drop

Thanks anyway - if
One likes the goodies this could
Be a good purchase

I'm gonna quote a statement that I made a while back

[quote name='giantqtipz']"Its only a deal for the BoS edition when the price is at least thirty"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Is it wrong for me to hope that this hits $40 soon?[/QUOTE]

no because it probably will. I bet this is as over produced as the halo reach LE

[quote name='Kenshindono']no because it probably will. I bet this is as over produced as the halo reach LE[/QUOTE]

...yeah but an overpriced good game is a good game. Reach is a good game. This is just an expensive book end.

[quote name='100xp']...yeah but an overpriced good game is a good game. Reach is a good game. This is just an expensive book end.[/QUOTE]

ya... so itll probably drop as fast or faster than reach, thats my point

from a CAG perspective $79.99 isn't really a deal considering you could have probably gotten a $20 GC for preordering it + some sort of rewards credit. When this hits $49.99 and below is when ppl might consider paying for the extras. I just want the dice.

...the other flag being, GS's new game deals are generally still crap.

[quote name='Kerig']If this thing isn't super-limited the price will drop lower than grandpa's balls.[/QUOTE]

Why do you know how low grandpa's balls are?!?

[quote name='100xp']from a CAG perspective $79.99 isn't really a deal considering you could have probably gotten a $20 GC for preordering it + some sort of rewards credit. When this hits $49.99 and below is when ppl might consider paying for the extras. I just want the dice.

...the other flag being, GS's new game deals are generally still crap.[/QUOTE]

There was no game credit for balls of steel edition. There was only a $10 from amazon for the standard.... iirc

There were a total of 136,000 BOS editions produced for all system COMBINED in the WORLD. So its fairly limited.

I bought the game on launch day. The SP is simple and fun. Nothing more or less. Its a fun once play through to see old school enemies and weapons. DNF is a piece of gaming history. After you watch the old trailers and production videos that are included in the game you start to appreciate what really happened to even get it released.

That being said, The Multiplayer is great. I have the 360 version and since the game came out Ive been playing the Mplayer non stop. So much fun still.

79.99 is close to the price Im willing to pay to pick up the BOS version for collector purposes. 136k across 3 platforms for the whole world is little enough that I can see these not dropping too much further.

Its also important to note despite the (poorly written) reviews, the game is killing it on the sales charts.

[quote name='GohanX']Why do you know how low grandpa's balls are?!?[/QUOTE]

Because they hang out of his shorts.

bread's done
Back