Duke Nukem Forever DLC pack Giveaway (PC, PS3 or 360) [Over]

War Machine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
As other people have said, everyone who got into the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club got the first DLC "Hail to the Icons Parody Pack" for free. And since I don't own the game I thought I might as well give it away (I only registered in the site so I could play the demo). Anyway, I haven't redeemed anything yet so I'm still able to get the DLC for either PC, PS3 or 360 (winner's choice).

To enter just post in this thread before 11:59PM on Thursday, I will choose the winner on Friday, October 14th, 2011 with a simple raffle.

I will write everyone's name into individual pieces of paper and then mix them together in a hat and finally pick a single name without looking, that will be the winner. I will then contact that person through PM as well as announce the winner in this thread.

No purchase necessary. I reserve the right to do as I please with regard to this giveaway if there are any problems.

Edit: And the blurry winner is...

bla.jpg

:applause::applause:BlazeP:applause::applause:

Congratulations, and look for my PM on your inbox.

To everyone else, thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='War Machine']As other people have said, everyone who got into the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club got the first DLC "Hail to the Icons Parody Pack" for free. And since I don't own the game I thought I might as well give it away (I only registered in the site so I could play the demo). Anyway, I haven't redeemed anything yet so I'm still able to get the DLC for either PC, PS3 or 360 (winner's choice).

To enter just post in this thread before 11:59PM on Thursday, I will choose the winner on Friday, October 14th, 2011 with a simple raffle.

I will write everyone's name into individual pieces of paper and then mix them together in a hat and finally pick a single name without looking, that will be the winner. I will then contact that person through PM as well as announce the winner in this thread.

No purchase necessary. I reserve the right to do as I please with regard to this giveaway if there are any problems.[/QUOTE]

I would like to enter this for a chance....thanks!:bouncy:

Haha I got that too. Funny thing is, I haven't even played through the game yet. Balls of Steel Edition BABY! XD Glad to see your giving it out

bread's done
Back