Duke Nukem Forever (Xbox 360) brand new $22.80 shipped at Play-Asia (REGION FREE)

[quote name='Marauder7']This sales has been running for awhile. Ordered my PS3 copy 2 - 3 weeks ago and received it last week.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version is at full price now.

Xbox 360 version is the one on sale this week.

Still waiting on my 360 copy from the original sale, can't wait... Some people have theirs already?

Well worth that price.
I would have waited for this had I known it would go on sale through playasia.

(Used a 10 dollar off used game coupon at gamestop to get it for around the same price)

Been this price for awhile. I just got mine on Friday. Not a bad game if you like Duke Nukem. Seems like all the reviewers were 8 years old when Duke first came out.

[quote name='nypickle']gonna wait until I can make money after rebates by buying this game[/QUOTE]

Gotta ask you....
What do you mean by making money after rebates?

Ive been posting every time a DNF thread comes up but I have too. The game is fun, a good once through as a part of gaming history... The whole reality behind the design of the game is interesting in itself.

I read all the reviews just like everyone else. The most embarrassing display of "journalism" ive ever seen in my life. From IGNs reviews to Gamespots. Just complete and utter garbage reviewers. They are people who have no idea what DNF is and thus rated it like Modern Warfare 3. Its embarrassing and unfortunate that it soured the games appeal.

Not only is the SP worth playing once through , especially if youre a Duke fan. But the Mplayer is super fun. I play it almost every day still. DLC coming out soon as well. 20-30$ is well worth the chance.

And the truth is GBX will be making a real , modern Duke sequel in house in the coming years.

just got my duke nukem game works fine but the dukes big package (dlc) won't download it keeps saying invalid code is anyone elses doing this?

bread's done
Back