Duke Nukem Guide $8.09[DEAD] also Deus Ex: Icarus Effect $10.20(5 left) FSS eligible

I really enjoyed the game. I'd bet 95% of the people on CAG that rip on it do so for the same reason they rip on GameStop: because it's the :cool: thing to do.

[quote name='Drclaw411']I really enjoyed the game. I'd bet 95% of the people on CAG that rip on it do so for the same reason they rip on GameStop: because it's the :cool: thing to do.[/QUOTE]

Good deal on the guide, sorry I missed it for $6.XX last week. I liked the game, I found it to be fun--yes it had flaws--but worth the $10 I paid and then some.

As far as GameStop goes, I hate on them becuase they are overcharge for games that look like they have been shoved up somebody's butt, stepped on, thrown around, and otherwise treated like it was owned by a 5 year old. Horrible company, end of rant.

[quote name='Drclaw411']I really enjoyed the game. I'd bet 95% of the people on CAG that rip on it do so for the same reason they rip on GameStop: because it's the :cool: thing to do.[/QUOTE]

Yup, pretty transparent, too. I thought the game was fine, not great but a decent, old-school streamlined shooter. Shooting felt OK, worth the $8 I spent on it.

Agreed

I loved Duke Nukem Forever and will probably play through it a second time before I play through many games in my backlog.

But, I'm finding it hard to justify a purchase even at $6 (price it was the other day), when many games are $10-15.

[quote name='don_juan_darko']I loved Duke Nukem Forever and will probably play through it a second time before I play through many games in my backlog.

But, I'm finding it hard to justify a purchase even at $6 (price it was the other day), when many games are $10-15.[/QUOTE]

Make sure to also grab the DLC "The Doctor Who Cloned Me" if you haven't already. Adds a few more hours worth of DNF action and is a bit better than the original campaign IMO.

bread's done
Back