Dumbest price is right contestant ever

:applause: Bob Barker in his old age = classic

I feel the same with him though, the funny thing about it though is that they do screen the people before they go into the show, I guess she got through.

To see something really funny with Bob, try to find a clip that he actually ran away from a contestant that won.

lol, I actually saw that when it aired, I knew it would be that chick before I clicked the link... just look at the stupid expressions she keeps making too.

He probably would have loved to have loved to take the car back, he knew she was too stupid to be out on the road. I doubt she'll make it past the driver's test.
What happened to the announcer? The new one just doesnt do it well.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']What happened to the announcer? The new one just doesnt do it well.[/quote]

Rod Roddy, the original announcer, died a few years back. I really miss him.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']She was just probably really nervous.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking, it is a car at stake but damn she's luckyyy.

Help control human society, have your idiots spayed or neuteured

honestly, if it wasn't for bob's expression at the end, it wouldn't be worth it...

I've never actually seen Bob get pissed when someone wins a big prize. That was great!

I wonder what happened at the wheel? Maybe he tried to throw her underneath it?

She was nervous guys. Give her a break. Besides, the audience was yelling out wrong too. That's part of the reason why she wrote numbers down wrong. At any rate, she won so who cares how she got there. I wouldn't.

Ah, that was great. Though I think I would have taken 2 or 3 tries on that toaster myself. An $80 toaster! Sheesh.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Help control human society, have your idiots spayed or neuteured

honestly, if it wasn't for bob's expression at the end, it wouldn't be worth it...[/quote]

Beat me to it. I really hope she doesn't breed

[quote name='wubb']Ah, that was great. Though I think I would have taken 2 or 3 tries on that toaster myself. An $80 toaster! Sheesh.[/QUOTE]

yea they go by the actual MSRP instead of the stuff we actually pay at walmart.

My sister is a huge fan of the show. I bet she would be pissed to see that dingbat win instead of her (My sister went to the show but was never called up)...

Thats pretty bad, but I've seen episodes where in the beginning game people will bid under someone elses bid by a dollar. AKA someone bids 200 and the next bids 199. So, unless its EXACTLY that price, they automatically lose.

Stupid.

I keep thinking back to Bob Barker on Futurama.

"You're garbage! You're human garbage!"

Edit: The second clip with the cheater is much more hilarious. Barker can be a real smartass. "OH, isn't this exciting!" Lmfao.

She was nervous, I like how some are calling her stupid. Like you wouldn't fuck up on a game show that has millions watching, 500 people screaming at you, and a $22,000 car at stake. btw I'd hit it.

Up until the car part, I wondered how she was dumb at all. I was wrong on the toaster too.

Then, i expected her to say 09 or whatever for some of the stuff.

But, when I saw her rewriting numbers, I laughed hard.

Then, after seeing the cheater clip, I cried and had to show my mother. I will DVR every episode of Price is right until it ends.

Modded Tivo with huge harddisk FTW.

[quote name='zewone']I'd hit it.[/quote]

Ok, I'll admit hes good looking for his age... but I don't tink hes that good.

That particular game always brought out the stupidest in people. I kept thinking I've seen dumber contestants play that one, but then I realized she takes the cake. But what dumb luck getting the car on the last try!

This made me remember the 2 Stupid Dogs parody of The Price Is Right...

I miss that show.

[quote name='Brak']This made me remember the 2 Stupid Dogs parody of The Price Is Right...

I miss that show.[/QUOTE]
Oh man, yeah. That was a great episdoe/series.

bread's done
Back