Dungeon Siege 2 demo

tcrash247

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Has anyone downloaded and tried this out yet? I downloaded it, but when I try to unzip the file I get a fatal error that causes it to stop unzipping abut 75% through. Anyone else have this problem?

If you can't unzip a file, it's prolly cause it finished downloading prematurely. Check the file size and compare it to the file size listed wherever you downloaded it from. This happens often if you download a lot simultaneously.

Yah I had that problem too; not sure if it was at 75%, but some files were corrupted when I tried to install. I just went over to my friend's house and he gave me his working version instead lol.

That is one cool thing about 3DGamers.....you can have a paid account & get their "InstantMegaSuperNoWaitServers"...you can have a Regular 'Ol Login Free Account & get the decent NoWaitServers...or you can just DL from the Public Servers which may or may not have a wait...(typically they don't though)

The DL speeds are great too...everything comes down at about 500k/sec (give or take) which is the max my line will do.

bread's done
Back