Dunkin Donuts Bases loaded sweeps

Struck out all three times. Bleh. At least it's fun to watch. I'll try again tomorrow.

Anyone win an instant prize on the cup? All I have to show for it now is a free flatbread sandwich or personal pizza. Neither of which I think I would eat from Dunkin Donuts.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Struck out all three times. Bleh. At least it's fun to watch. I'll try again tomorrow.

Anyone win an instant prize on the cup? All I have to show for it now is a free flatbread sandwich or personal pizza. Neither of which I think I would eat from Dunkin Donuts.[/quote]

I don't know about the pizza, but the flatbread sandwiches good. Taste like the ones you'd get from Panera.

[quote name='Dual45s']Well done guys. Did you use the first code multiple times or one of the other single-use ones?[/quote]I used the same code, the free one given in the official rules.[quote name='joej12321']For you people that won, what pitchers did you pick?[/quote]I didn't pick one at all.

I just hit "click here if you can't see the game," as custom (to speed through entries)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys do it 3 times in a row or do you do one chance one hour, use your 2nd chance another hour, and the last chance for another hour? Because I haven't won yet and I'm doing it 3 times it a row and losing all chances everyday.

[quote name='Myeviltwin']second day of loses in a row but im not giving up, to the people who won, did you guys just use the free code?[/quote]Yep. The one in the official rules.[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Do you guys do it 3 times in a row or do you do one chance one hour, use your 2nd chance another hour, and the last chance for another hour? Because I haven't won yet and I'm doing it 3 times it a row and losing all chances everyday.[/quote]I was doing it three times in a row. Won on my last try for that day.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Yep. The one in the official rules.I was doing it three times in a row. Won on my last try for that day.[/quote]
Ok thanks. I still haven't won anything yet:bomb:

No jack shit for me either.:roll: It really helps when someone posts that they won, and especially when they post a picture of the winning screen. It gives some hope. I am so sick of this game that I turn my speakers off so I don't have to hear any of the talking anymore.:whistle2:#

I won MLB 2K8 on Wednesday, but I didn't want to bump a thread I thought was pretty much dead for nothing.

Here's a screenshot of my win:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchberries']I won MLB 2K8 on Wednesday, but I didn't want to bump a thread I thought was pretty much dead for nothing.

Here's a screenshot of my win:

[/quote]
Congrats. What time did you win?

bread's done
Back