I recently ordered:
Metroid Other M x1
Ys Seven LE x1
Deathsmiles LE x1

I recently recieved:
Metroid Other M x2
Ys Seven LE x2
Deathsmiles LE x2

I checked over my amazon order and it still states that I only ordered one of each game. Has anyone else had this happen?

Check your credit card statement. Were you charged twice?

I would contact Amazon and say I received two of each. At worst you'll send it back (they'll likely foot the shipping cost), at best they'll tell you to keep it (and not charge you).

I ordered a play and charge kit a few months back and received the play and charge kit/wireless controller pack for $13, that is the closest I have had, but I imagine it happens.

The same thing happened me with the BUY 1 GET 1 50% off promo.

I bought :

Enslaved : Odyssey of the West 360 (x1)
Turtle Beach x11 Headset

and recieved 2 of both of them. I dont know if it was the promo that screwed then up or what but I only got charged for 1 each not 2.

Wanna sell your dups?

Ill gladly take the metroid and YS off your hands!
You get to keep the ones and itll be like getting the games for free!!!

[quote name='TripleQ']Funny, same thing happened to me.. got 2x Metroid Other M.. x2. Same invoice # on both packing slips.[/QUOTE]

Ummm wanna sell a copy to me please?
Really want other M

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Check your credit card statement. Were you charged twice?

I would contact Amazon and say I received two of each. At worst you'll send it back (they'll likely foot the shipping cost), at best they'll tell you to keep it (and not charge you).[/QUOTE]

This is what I would do, mainly because I like Amazon and feel like they have done right by me. If it was Walmart, I would have a much tougher time doing the right thing because I feel like they are a shitty company who has tried to crap all over me.

As with all things, let your own ethics guide your decision. If you feel no qualms with keeping the extra items then go for it. If you feel like you should contact them and/or return the items, then do that. If you do return the items, they should pay the shipping without question.

bread's done
Back