Durable umbrella?

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
I've had at least 3 umbrellas over the past 3 years, 4-5 if you count ones I found...

Not sure how much good ones cost but I am looking for one of those large ones that can cover 3 normal people. I'm in nyc so I usually see lots of business people with these types of umbrellas. Also it seems the umbrella (depending on your height) can also double as a walking stick :applause:.

So how much do these babies cost and what can CAGs recommend?

If you haven't seen the Senz umbrella yet, you should check it out. Woot.com and maybe another daily deal site offers them pretty cheap from time to time, but eBay is the 2nd best place to grab one.

UPDATE: Last time Woot offered it was 08/12/10 for $14.99 + $5 shipping for the 30" (big) version. The next time I see it I won't be passing it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFzOwq5PldQ

Last edited by a moderator:
It's back! sellout.woot is offering the Senz XL (35") umbrella for one day (ends tomorrow at midnight central time) for $14.99 + $5 shipping.

Black, blue, red, or silver is the only question left to answer.

Wow, they're all sold out already. They must have decided to stick with lower quantity after the shipping issues they had with this the last time it was offered (something about overwhelming the distributor)

I went with black, but keep partially regretting not going with blue.

damn I missed it, though probably wouldn't have gotten one even had I seen the posts! I'll keep an eye out for an XL for $25 or less (shipping included)

bread's done
Back