Dutch Xbox 360 Elite has Blu Ray

kaaspeer

CAGiversary!
I saw this while walking through the local games store to see how much money I still have to save up to finally buy an Xbox 360

xboxeltebluraykh7.jpg

Someone fucked up, lol.
I should've bought it and put it on ebay like all those super rare white Xbox 360 Elites

[quote name='sandrokstar']you think it actually does, or is that just the tag?[/quote]

Please tell me you are joking...

[quote name='sandrokstar']you think it actually does, or is that just the tag?[/quote]

Buy it now, its gonna be rare.

No, it's a mistake by an employee...

Systeem is the dutch word for system and Blu ray is another typo.
Tbh, most employees weren't the brightest looking.

[quote name='Puffa469']You smoke enough of that weed they got over there and everything has a Blue Ray drive.[/quote]

LOL, and your username is "Puffa"...kinda strange LOL....

That's pretty awesome, never seen the "White Xbox360 Elite" yet! I want one! LOL :sarcasm:

I thought it was real until I saw the picture but I should have known that it won't happen.

[quote name='help1']Buy it now, its gonna be rare.[/quote]

its not gonna be rare, unless it says it on the box. they arnt going to give u the price tag when u buy it

[quote name='omgu8myrice']its not gonna be rare, unless it says it on the box. they arnt going to give u the price tag when u buy it[/quote]

You have got to be kidding me!

[quote name='sandrokstar']you think it actually does, or is that just the tag?[/QUOTE]
Please tell me this is supposed to be a joke.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Please tell me you are joking...[/QUOTE]
well the OP sounded serious about buying it. made me wonder if he actually thought there was a Blu"e" Ray drive bundled with the 360.

I worked with a major 360 fanboy before the Elite came out, and he claimed it had a Bluray drive (wouldn't believe it didn't). Where do these people hear this shit?

[quote name='TimPV3']I worked with a major 360 fanboy before the Elite came out, and he claimed it had a Bluray drive (wouldn't believe it didn't). Where do these people hear this shit?[/QUOTE]

internets

Thats nothing i saw a sega saturn being sold as a "New HD DVD player recorder" for 500 bucks at a swapmeet. They had me sold at New.

[quote name='FeNoM91']LOL, and your username is "Puffa"...kinda strange LOL....
[/quote]

it's exactly what it sounds like. ;)

[quote name='Puffa469']it's exactly what it sounds like. ;)[/quote]

Weed isn't as fun when it's legal

[quote name='RiCeBo1'] Aren't White Elites basically a Premium system with the 120 gb attached[/quote]

There was an auction on ebay about 2 weeks back, for a white Xbox 360 elite. The person forgot to mention the HDMI cable and it has to be with seperatly with the white xbox 360 elite :p.

bread's done
Back