dv8Gog Apartment Frenzy Lowball - ☆ HAS ENDED - Thank You! ☆

Akemi Homura Beach Queens 1/10 Scale Figure - Wave Can't find any reviews (New/Sealed) - $20.5
Akemi Homura 1/8 Scale Figure - Good Smile Only found a Spanish review... (New/Sealed) - $40.5
Super Giant Anime Poster - $1.5
Alright kids, let's do this.

Final Fantasy XIII (Japanese Language w/English subs) packaging and bonus card only - $2
Final Fantasy XIII-2 LE Steelbook (no game) - $10

Batman Begins Steelbook (New/Sealed) - iNCREDiPiNOY - $30
The Dark Knight Steelbook (New/Sealed) - iNCREDiPiNOY - $30

[quote name='houdinilogic']There's almost a week left![/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry about that.
I'm typically against lowball over a week, and honestly prefer 5 day lowballs as my personal "sweet spot" but due to my work schedule and the amount of packing we have to do, I had to make sure the lowball would end on my day off.

[quote name='dv8mad']Yeah, sorry about that.
I'm typically against lowball over a week, and honestly prefer 5 day lowballs as my personal "sweet spot" but due to my work schedule and the amount of packing we have to do, I had to make sure the lowball would end on my day off.[/QUOTE]

No problem for me, just trying to provide some context for others :)

[quote name='dv8mad']Batman stelbks LOL (Opened/Pooped In) - thelonepig - $30 [/QUOTE]

Boy, it's a good thing I didn't go with my original "L33t Interwebz" typo of "Butmen."

Resident Evil - Freemason - $6
Resident Evil:Apocalypse - Freemason - $6
Resident Evil:Extinction - Freemason - $6
Resident Evil:Afterlife - Freemason - $6
Sucker Punch - Freemason - $6
Megamind - Freemason - $6
Dollhouse Season 1 - Freemason - $6
The Town - Freemason - $3
Alice in Wonderland (Burton) - Freemason - $3

[quote name='Edwin29']Hey, nobody wants to outbid Hakahina? that's a nice figure too LOL[/QUOTE]
Don't tempt me.
Also,
Akemi homura 1/8 good smile - 46

I really want that GSC Homura figure. However, if I win it, I'll undoubtedly want to purchase the other 4 girls as well. I don't know if I'm ready to commit to buying several hundred dollars worth of magical girl figures, after already spending far too much on the 3 box sets.

They would all look so great together though... I'll wait a couple days and see how high the bids go and whether or not my budget will allow it.

[quote name='Edwin29']Hey, nobody wants to outbid Hakahina? that's a nice figure too LOL[/QUOTE]
I hate you.
Saber EXTRA Fate/EXTRA 1/6 Scale Figure - Clayz Can't find any reviews (New/Sealed) - $60.5

[quote name='dv8mad']
Pencil Board 23 - Wmelonman
[/QUOTE]

:lol: Very creative name change there
"You messed up my name, screwball!"
and I thought it was hilarious. :D

Pencil Board 54 - CheapWomenFTW - $2.5
You messed up my name, screwball!
:lol:
Also,
Akemi Homura 1/8 Good Smile - 50.5
Anime Lot J -- $2.5
Anime Lot K-- $2.5
Anime Poster Lot M -- $2.5
Anime Poster Lot N -- $2.5
Anime Poster Lot O -- $4.5
Anime Poster Lot P -- $2.5
Anime Poster Lot Q -- $4.5
Anime Poster Lot R -- $2.5
K-On! Pin Badge Lot of 7 -- $2.5

[quote name='foreverjoe20']You messed up my name, screwball!

For Everything Below
Pencil Board 13 - forevermoe20 - $1

Should be "foreverjoe20"[/QUOTE]

maybe he confused it because he think your cute

Forever-moe- hahahaahah

=======================

i just recently saw theres queen's blade posters but i don't see any of my fav character.

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']I hate you.
Saber EXTRA Fate/EXTRA 1/6 Scale Figure - Clayz Can't find any reviews (New/Sealed) - $60.5[/QUOTE]

Dang, thought I might be able to sneak this through >.<

Saber EXTRA Fate/EXTRA 1/6 Scale Figure - Clayz Can't find any reviews (New/Sealed) - $63

[quote name='Edwin29']55 to akemi[/QUOTE]

Thanks Edwin! It was really nice of you to bump that Beach Queens figure from $20.50 to $55 all at once! :wave:

White Knight Chronicles $8
Fist of the North Star: Kens Rage (A) - $7
Glory of Heracles (A) - $2
Clayfighter $2
Super Castlevania IV $6

bread's done
Back