dv8Gog Apartment Frenzy Lowball - ☆ HAS ENDED - Thank You! ☆

Updated. Sorry for the long delay between updates. I left work early yesterday with a killer headache and wasn't functional until just recently. Couldn't even get to sleep until 5am, so I'm off work today as well.
Still have a headache, but not as bad at least.

[quote name='dv8mad']Updated. Sorry for the long delay between updates. I left work early yesterday with a killer headache and wasn't functional until just recently. Couldn't even get to sleep until 5am, so I'm off work today as well.
Still have a headache, but not as bad at least.[/QUOTE]

Do you get migraines? I've lost many days' worth of work to them.

[quote name='MasaTFC']My gf is going to kill me...

Fist of the North Star: Kens Rage (A) - $9.50[/QUOTE]

over $9.50??????!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

that seems excessive.

[quote name='EveningNewbs']Do you get migraines? I've lost many days' worth of work to them.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately so, but I have had them since my late teens, so it's not usually a huge deal anymore. Last night's was the first I have had in a long time though that kept me from being able to function mostly at all.

I mostly just kept smashing my head in my hands until it hurt worse so that, when I let go, I would have some relief. :lol:
You probably know how that is.

[quote name='houdinilogic']over $9.50??????!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

that seems excessive.[/QUOTE]

well not just over 9.50 (although she is crazy about saving money), but the total cost of the games I have bids on and the money I spent on the last few auctions. she sees this backlog of 360 games growing and I know she is thinking I should not be spending money of shit if I can't finish what I already have (which I am working on).

funny thing is, this is the only one I really want:roll:

[quote name='MasaTFC']well not just over 9.50 (although she is crazy about saving money), but the total cost of the games I have bids on and the money I spent on the last few auctions. she sees this backlog of 360 games growing and I know she is thinking I should not be spending money of shit if I can't finish what I already have (which I am working on).

funny thing is, this is the only one I really want:roll:[/QUOTE]
If I had a girlfriend, she would be really pissed. But I heard to this thing, it's free and called sunshine, I might try it out sometime. :p

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']If I had a girlfriend, she would be really pissed. But I heard to this thing, it's free and called sunshine, I might try it out sometime. :p[/QUOTE]

lol funny thing is she moved here from florida. both of us like cold weather and want to move (so I am looking at grad schools in the new england area). She is an artist, so her idea of spending money wisely is buying paint. And clothes. Oh gawd, the buying of clothes:drool: I don't complain about those to her though, so why it would be an issue for her that I buy games (cheaply) I just don't understand.

She does play some games though. Absolutely LOVES sonic games. She beats them in like 20 minutes getting all the emeralds. And guitar hero is a thing she picked up in college and since we found a bundle for dirt ass cheap, she plays that. Plants vs Zombies though is her current favorite. Shame its all games I don't care for but thats how it goes I guess.

You should hear her response when I talk about how I want to tune up my car though:whistle2:#:hot::hot::hot:

In Western PA, sunshine = humidity and crappy feelings. But maybe I should give this "sunshine" thing a shot.

[quote name='Freemason']if it means i have to get bag-ass chains... i am out. I have enough problems with my ass.[/QUOTE]

SdVIn.gif

:cool:

[quote name='LeafPanda']dv8, can you give any indication on how awesome the lowballs of steel prize is?[/QUOTE]

Most people would rather be surprised, but I'd say it falls somewhere between
double-rainbow1.jpg
and
80709002.jpg

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Would you have to have specific tastes to like them?[/QUOTE]

I may have to create a new bonus:

Like Little Gurlz - For those that are most concerned that they may not like something they get for free.

:rofl:
:booty:

[quote name='dv8mad']i may have to create a new bonus:

likes loli's - for those that are most concerned that they may not like something they get for free.

[/quote]
:cool:

[quote name='dv8mad']i may have to create a new bonus:

like little gurlz - for those that are most concerned that they may not like something they get for free.

:rofl:
:booty:[/quote]
ooooohhhh meeeee!

[quote name='dv8mad']Unfortunately so, but I have had them since my late teens, so it's not usually a huge deal anymore. Last night's was the first I have had in a long time though that kept me from being able to function mostly at all.

I mostly just kept smashing my head in my hands until it hurt worse so that, when I let go, I would have some relief. :lol:
You probably know how that is.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've had them my whole life. Mine are mostly triggered by eating certain foods or walking through the detergent aisle at the grocery store, so I've learned to avoid getting them most of the time.

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Praying that it's Tokyo's timezone.[/QUOTE]
So you can snipe bromura from me while im taking the SAT?

[quote name='LeafPanda']dv8 when you say 6/3 do you mean your time or which timezone?[/QUOTE]
Right now, their time is 1:54 am Saturday (JST) - Time in Tokyo, Japan. I say 6/2 @ -8 hours.

dv8's lowball sales have always ended on US time. I'm fairly certain that 6/3 is going to be Sunday evening, or 6/4 in the morning in Japan.

Akemi Homura Beach Queens 1/10 Scale Figure - Wave Can't find any reviews (New/Sealed)- $30
Clear File 83- $7
Clear File 102 - - $7
K-On! Sticker Lot- $3

Akemi Homura Beach Queens 1/10 Scale Figure - Wave Can't find any reviews (New/Sealed)- $31
Clear File 83- $7.5
Clear File 102 - - $7.5
K-On! Sticker Lot- $3.5

Random Trading Card Lot-$2
Black Rock Shooter Partial Contents-$5
Figure C-$3
Anime Lot J-$5

Also I had a bid on the Prince of Persia games on page 15.
[quote name='Wchillinman']
Prince of Persia Sands of Time-$1
Prince of Persia Two Thrones-$1
Prince of Persia Warrior Within-$1
[/QUOTE]
Sorry I didn't say something earlier.

[quote name='thelonepig']dv8's lowball sales have always ended on US time. I'm fairly certain that 6/3 is going to be Sunday evening, or 6/4 in the morning in Japan.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='dv8mad']To be more specific; 48 hours from now give or take up to 30 minutes. ;)

Fair warning![/QUOTE]

YES THIS, I have time to attack, work can't keep me down yo.

bread's done
Back