dv8Gog Apartment Frenzy Lowball - ☆ HAS ENDED - Thank You! ☆

Akemi Homura Beach Queens 1/10 Scale Figure - Wave Can't find any reviews (New/Sealed)- $32
Clear File 83- $8
Clear File 102 - - $8

Posting some undervalued gems for your bidding pleasure!

PS Vita - Rayman Origins - antlp89 - $6.5
JP:360:No Fate! Only the Power of Will Limited Edition (Complete - Great) - hiamiyumi - $5
JP:psp:Nendoroid Generation Limited Edition (New/Sealed) - AkariK - $8
Transformers Prime - Optimus Prime w/JP Exclusive Micron Arms (New/Sealed) - Rexall - $12
AKB48 Fridge Magnet Lot of 8 - blackdog60 - $1
K-On! Trading Card Folder - NoelVermillion - $1
K-On! Collector's Tin - blackdog60 - $1
:ps3:Folklore (A/B) - Zackattack33 - $6
:360:Homefront (B - Sticker over UPC) - lbanks21 - $4
:360:NBA Jam (A) - b4mv - $5
:psp:Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together (A) - antlp89 - $4.5
:ds:Warioware D.I.Y (A) - EveningNewbs - $3
:3ds:Bust a Move Universe (A) - The Lord of Awesome - $3
:3ds:Driver Renegade (A) - The Lord of Dawson's Creek - $3
:3ds:Super Street Fighter IV 3D (A - Includes Slipcover) - KtMack23 - $4
:ps2:Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES (A/B) - Aira - $2

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
Move me Not
Move me
Move me Not
Move me
Move me Not
Move me
Move me Not
Move me
Move me Not
:br:Batman Begins Steelbook (New/Sealed) - iNCREDiPiNOY - $36
:br:The Dark Knight Steelbook (New/Sealed) - iNCREDiPiNOY - $36
[/QUOTE]

It
seems
as
if
someone
neglected
to
read
rule
of
this
(and
pretty
much
every)
lowball.
Due
to
this;
his
bid
has
not
been
accepted.

Random Trading Card Lot - $3.50
No Fate! Only the Power of Will Limited Edition (Complete - Great) - $20
Nendoroid Generation Limited Edition - $25
Pencil board 49 - $2.50
Pencil Board 57 - $2.50
Pencil board 62 - $2.50
Pencil Board 64 - $2.50
Pencil board 65 - $2.50

Comiket 76 Exclusive Set of 6 Stick Poster $10.5
Anime Poster Lot R $8.5
Akemi Homura Beach Queens 1/10 Scale Figure - Wave Can't find any reviews (New/Sealed)- $32.5
Clear File 83- $8.5
Clear File 102 - - $8.5

dv8mad, do you know about how much it would cost to ship a game (ex. Rayman Origins) to California?

$5?

I don't really know much about international rates and you probably have a better idea since you've been doing this for awhile.

[quote name='antlp89']dv8mad, do you know about how much it would cost to ship a game (ex. Rayman Origins) to California?

$5?

I don't really know much about international rates and you probably have a better idea since you've been doing this for awhile.[/QUOTE]

i have the same question

[quote name='Edwin29']You'll get free shipping if the figure you win is over 99.99[/QUOTE]
I know that just wanted to know shipping method to get an estimate on when I would get it.

[quote name='KtMack23']Wait is this stuff in Japan? I didn't realize I'd be on the hook for international shipping...:cold:[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I'm wrong but items from dv8mad are being shipped from japan and items from Goguenator are being shipped from the U.S.

[quote name='lbanks21']Correct me if I'm wrong but items from dv8mad are being shipped from japan and items from Goguenator are being shipped from the U.S.[/QUOTE]

The stuff from Goguenator is from US

[quote name='antlp89']dv8mad, do you know about how much it would cost to ship a game (ex. Rayman Origins) to California?

$5?

I don't really know much about international rates and you probably have a better idea since you've been doing this for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Probably closer to $3 if you are OK with a bubble mailer.

[quote name='LeafPanda']Random question dv8 how will you be shipping the figure EMS, SAL, or airmail?[/QUOTE]

If I'm paying, most likely SAL, but it really depends on weight and the price difference.
If it's something people are paying themselves, I will be giving them all of the choices.

FYI just so people know the timetable of the lowball end.
Tomorrow (morning for me) I will be ending the lowball, but I will also be leaving for work VERY soon after that.
Later that night, I will begin getting the OP organized.
It will probably take about two days from that point to get everything separated and packed up since it has to be done before totals can be given. You should figure about 48 hours or so from the auction end to start seeing some of the totals being added to the OP.

I think its the time for the make cg pay more than he wants for stuff he actually wants hour
Oreimo Metal Card A $4
Oreimo Metal Card B $4

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Fine take it, if you touch the oriemo one's i'll kill you.[/QUOTE]

oh i was going to stop bidding at 5.25
....don't worry i'm not a fan

[quote name='KtMack23']Wait is this stuff in Japan? I didn't realize I'd be on the hook for international shipping...:cold:[/QUOTE]

Both items you are bidding on are in the U.S.

For what it's worth, shipping from Japan isn't bad at all for a few light things though.
Even figures aren't too bad.
Once you get over 2kg, it starts getting kind of pricey though.

[quote name='dv8mad']Probably closer to $3 if you are OK with a bubble mailer.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks for the info.

That is surprisingly cheap considering you are shipping the item across the world.

[quote name='antlp89']Ok, thanks for the info.

That is surprisingly cheap considering you are shipping the item across the world.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for some reason it's cheaper to send to the U.S. than from the U.S.

[quote name='LeafPanda']I think its the time for the make cg pay more than he wants for stuff he actually wants hour
Oreimo Metal Card A $4
Oreimo Metal Card B $4[/QUOTE]
>Knows how bid wars end with me.

[quote name='antlp89']Ok, thanks for the info.

That is surprisingly cheap considering you are shipping the item across the world.[/QUOTE]

yeah that is cheap......i've been hesitating not bid on his stuff
because i didn't know how much would shipping be.

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']4.5
>Knows how bid wars end with me.[/QUOTE]
Hey driving up the price of smalls is what dv8 wants XD

[quote name='clonesniper666']Oreimo Metal Card A $6
Oreimo Metal Card B $6[/QUOTE]
GOGO
power-ranger-red-lol.gif

bread's done
Back