DVD/Blu Digital / Ultraviolet Code Trade - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

I have the following codes for sale

UV/Itunes
Perks of Being a Wallflower-$5 --From Blu Ray
Skyfall- $5 --From Blu Ray

UV
Snow White and the Huntsman-$5 --From Blu Ray
Trouble With The Curve-$5 --From Blu Ray

Paypal only please. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hey guys Cinema.Man is having a President's Day sale. $15 for $75 CinemaNow credit or $25 for $200 CinemaNow credit (double up on the $25 level and get extra credit). His email address is
[email protected], if you do buy from him, please use me as a reference [email protected]

I have bought from him before and he is legit.

[quote name='ZForce915']I was getting tired of the startup time for my PS3/Xbox when it came to streaming media, and the inconsistency so I opted for the Apple TV. It also had the added benefit of being able to stream the Apple protected content that I couldn't get to work with my PS3/Xbox in the past.

My only concern with Vudu is that licensing makes it so that you could lose your content at just about any time. I consider all my Vudu content to be rentals.[/QUOTE]

Can you be more specific about the licensing part?

STILL looking for Frankenweenie UV code. I have paypal to trade or these codes:

What to Expect When Expecting
Wrath of the Titans
That's My Boy
Safe
Sherlock Holmes 2
Project X
Resident Evil Retribution
Magic Mike
Hunger Games
Journey 2
Lockout
Looper
21 Jump Street
Amazing Spiderman
Cabin in the Woods
The Campaign
Chernobyl Diaries
Dark Knight Rises
Dark Shadows
Hangover Part II
Seven Psychopaths

Wow you are right. Guess I won't spend anymore time chasing down a ghost. Thanks!
\/\/\/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='heavenlybearded']STILL looking for Frankenweenie UV code. I have paypal to trade or these codes:

What to Expect When Expecting
Wrath of the Titans
That's My Boy
Safe
Sherlock Holmes 2
Project X
Resident Evil Retribution
Magic Mike
Hunger Games
Journey 2
Lockout
Looper
21 Jump Street
Amazing Spiderman
Cabin in the Woods
The Campaign
Chernobyl Diaries
Dark Knight Rises
Dark Shadows
Hangover Part II
Seven Psychopaths[/QUOTE]

You will never find one, its a Disney movie.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Can you be more specific about the licensing part?[/QUOTE]

It states that all purchases can stay on your account for only a year afterwhich nobody knows, some say nothing has or will happen, but they have the right after a years time to take them away from you. However this isn't ALWAYS the case, sometimes they can take them early. the movie "Contagion" is an example of this. Early Marvel movies were up for D2D on VUDU and those were taken away.

This was stated about 20 pages ago and is mentioned on Uvvu.com and vudu.com, and all UV movie sellers.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Can you be more specific about the licensing part?[/QUOTE]

UltraViolet Rights

When an Account Member adds an UltraViolet title to the Account's Collection, the record of this title does not expire and will remain in the Collection unless an Account Member deletes it, or if the Account is terminated by a Member. Registering a title in the Account's Collection enables Account Members to make use of UltraViolet Rights, which include: (a) certain rights and capabilities which Account Members will always receive at no extra charge beyond original purchase price for the related content (see below); (b) certain privileges and capabilities which participating UltraViolet Retailers and Streaming Services may choose at their option to provide at no charge; and (c) additional privileges and capabilities which may be offered by UltraViolet Retailers and Streaming Services with service charges, subscription fees or other costs associated with them.
Streaming

UltraViolet Rights include streaming from the selling UltraViolet Retailer, at no extra charge above the original content purchase price, for at least one year after purchase. This no-extra-charge streaming will be offered to specific apps/devices, and via streaming means, to be determined by the selling UltraViolet Retailer. Streaming of a given title from the selling UltraViolet Retailer more than a year after its purchase, or at any time via Streaming Services other than the selling UltraViolet Retailer, may incur fees and if so any such fees would be presented to the consumer in advance of streaming titles, with the consumer having the option to accept the fees or not use that Streaming Service. Members of an Account may stream up to three titles at the same time. Streaming availability may be subject to territorial restrictions if an Account Member is seeking to stream in a territory that is different from where content was purchased. Streaming availability may also be subject to restrictions that exist for certain periods of time, for certain titles.
Downloads

Titles that come with UltraViolet Rights may be offered by the selling UltraViolet Retailer with certain rights to download files. In this circumstance, the number and type of devices to which downloads are permitted may vary by retailer and title. Additionally, UltraViolet retailers may offer Account Members the chance to download files associated with titles they have purchased from other UltraViolet Retailers, based on confirming the Account's UltraViolet Right to that title that is registered in the Collection.

[quote name='ABuehrlen']All moves played on apple tv gen 2 or higher stream in hd regardless. Apple tv 2 streams in 720p because thats all its capable of and apple tv 3 streams in 1080p . I have an apple tv 3 and love it. I also have a uv locker and i like it however i cant stand flixster its nothing but trash so as i said before i have to watch my uv movies using vudu or cinema now. And yes they are stored in the cloud.[/QUOTE]

So, from what I understand that if you wish to stream HD content from iTunes using an iOS device then you need an Apple TV 3.

Another option however, is to use the minidisplay Port to HDMI cable to connect your iOS Device to your TV and play the movie. In this case, is the movie downloaded to your iOS device and played from your device or is it streamed from iCloud?

Sorry if these questions seem like me asking the same thing over and over. I'm almost clear on this. Thanks.

that cable is video only there would be no sound

[quote name='arsenal_fan']So, from what I understand that if you wish to stream HD content from iTunes using an iOS device then you need an Apple TV 3.

Another option however, is to use the minidisplay Port to HDMI cable to connect your iOS Device to your TV and play the movie. In this case, is the movie downloaded to your iOS device and played from your device or is it streamed from iCloud?

Sorry if these questions seem like me asking the same thing over and over. I'm almost clear on this. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Have:
Anna Karenina (UV from Bluray) $3.00

I accept Paypal or Amazon, but would also trade for an Argo or Sinister UV code.

[quote name='eMTe']UltraViolet Rights

When an Account Member adds an UltraViolet title to the Account's Collection, the record of this title does not expire and will remain in the Collection unless an Account Member deletes it, or if the Account is terminated by a Member. Registering a title in the Account's Collection enables Account Members to make use of UltraViolet Rights, which include: (a) certain rights and capabilities which Account Members will always receive at no extra charge beyond original purchase price for the related content (see below); (b) certain privileges and capabilities which participating UltraViolet Retailers and Streaming Services may choose at their option to provide at no charge; and (c) additional privileges and capabilities which may be offered by UltraViolet Retailers and Streaming Services with service charges, subscription fees or other costs associated with them.
Streaming

UltraViolet Rights include streaming from the selling UltraViolet Retailer, at no extra charge above the original content purchase price, for at least one year after purchase. This no-extra-charge streaming will be offered to specific apps/devices, and via streaming means, to be determined by the selling UltraViolet Retailer. Streaming of a given title from the selling UltraViolet Retailer more than a year after its purchase, or at any time via Streaming Services other than the selling UltraViolet Retailer, may incur fees and if so any such fees would be presented to the consumer in advance of streaming titles, with the consumer having the option to accept the fees or not use that Streaming Service. Members of an Account may stream up to three titles at the same time. Streaming availability may be subject to territorial restrictions if an Account Member is seeking to stream in a territory that is different from where content was purchased. Streaming availability may also be subject to restrictions that exist for certain periods of time, for certain titles.
Downloads

Titles that come with UltraViolet Rights may be offered by the selling UltraViolet Retailer with certain rights to download files. In this circumstance, the number and type of devices to which downloads are permitted may vary by retailer and title. Additionally, UltraViolet retailers may offer Account Members the chance to download files associated with titles they have purchased from other UltraViolet Retailers, based on confirming the Account's UltraViolet Right to that title that is registered in the Collection.[/QUOTE]

So they can start charging to stream the videos from the UV account. Another post above mentioned that they can also remove the movies from your account, correct? Well anyone knows if the Disney digital copies from Vudu and CinemaNow can be transferred to iTunes cloud?

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']So they can start charging to stream the videos from the UV account. Another post above mentioned that they can also remove the movies from your account, correct? Well anyone knows if the Disney digital copies from Vudu and CinemaNow can be transferred to iTunes cloud?[/QUOTE]

no they can not

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']So they can start charging to stream the videos from the UV account. Another post above mentioned that they can also remove the movies from your account, correct? Well anyone knows if the Disney digital copies from Vudu and CinemaNow can be transferred to iTunes cloud?[/QUOTE]

Has happened before like i mentioned with "Contagion" (that i know of). No for your second question. Disney for the most part sides with iTunes, and for that you use your Disney Movie Reward Code (DMR) to lock it to your account/iTunes. When you buy a Disney movie from an online seller it is LOCKED to that store only and that stores player. I.E if you buy a Disney movie from VUDU you cannot use Cinemanow's player to play it vice versa. Same with Amazon and toysrus.com and Flixster.

Disney is not sure what they want to do, they still cater to iTunes, but plan to come out with their own platform medium, but they keep failing at it. "Keychest" is fading away and the plan is something called "Disney Movies Anywhere" but that hasn't really taken off yet and has been advertised for the longest.

I'm really glad Ultraviolet is taking off, but i don't think everyone fully understands it yet. I'm not trying to be mean but you will see a lot of request for codes for older movies that don't exist on UV or UV Codes for Disney movies. Granted some older movies are being re-released with UV comes however which is exciting for the program.

[quote name='heraymo1']then i guess getting my movies digital is a waste of money since they can just take my movies whenever they feel like it[/QUOTE]

No this is not true. If you look at the UV FAQs you see that your right never expires. http://www.uvvu.com/faqs.php#question-4 This means that you have the right to the movie forever. There could be a scenario I guess where one of the streaming providers that ride UV decide to charge some fee for bandwidth to stream. I think this is highly unlikely give how competitive the space is (Flixter, Vudu, CinemaNow) and how cheap bandwidth has become. I'm less concerned about this scenario. Since all the studios (except for Disney) are involved with UV, I think the chances that rights are lost are much lower than streaming providers of the past. In any case, if you buy a UV code here for $3, it's still cheaper than a rental. So you win either way.

[quote name='heraymo1']then i guess getting my movies digital is a waste of money since they can just take my movies whenever they feel like it[/QUOTE]

I truly believe this is the new wave in the future of how we do things, i really want to believe that, it is aliviating to know i have this vast collection anywhere i go but the risks i face were presented to me in writing when i started. I'm not sure how most people feel, but after you get more than 20 movies it feels like like a collection game and i got addicted. Its so easy to think that for $3 (the price rental) you can get the newest movie Code (semi-legitly) and *maybe keep it forever.

[quote name='JoKu']..but after you get more than 20 movies it feels like like a collection game and i got addicted....[/QUOTE]

I concur with this part. lol!

[quote name='JoKu']...if you buy a Disney movie from VUDU you cannot use Cinemanow's player to play it vice versa. Same with Amazon and toysrus.com and Flixster...[/QUOTE]

Is this true? I dont use VUDU, but I was assuming that the purchases from VUDU would have UV attached to it too.

[quote name='ABuehrlen']that cable is video only there would be no sound[/QUOTE]

Oh Really? I thought I read those cable can be used to redirect video and audio. Maybe I need to read a little more.

[quote name='JoKu']I truly believe this is the new wave in the future of how we do things, i really want to believe that, it is aliviating to know i have this vast collection anywhere i go but the risks i face were presented to me in writing when i started. I'm not sure how most people feel, but after you get more than 20 movies it feels like like a collection game and i got addicted. Its so easy to think that for $3 (the price rental) you can get the newest movie Code (semi-legitly) and *maybe keep it forever.[/QUOTE]

When I buy digital copies it is usually for movies I know I won't buy on Blu-ray. Well that and maybe the occasional movie that I can't wait to watch and is priced too high on release day.

Streaming is only one model of Ultraviolet. The other model is digital download. While streaming services such as Vudu and CinemaNow have been "protected" from being obligated to provide free streaming forever, viewing a digital download can never be inhibited unless the player has been disconnected from your UVVU account.

Digital Download is just inconvenient because you are required to have (and pay for) physical storage rather than relying on the cloud.

So just for grins I decided to download a UV movie to my hard drive and then convert it to an iTunes compatible file. That file has some weird copy protection on it, because it's a garbled mess.

Bleh.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Hey guys Cinema.Man is having a President's Day sale. $15 for $75 CinemaNow credit or $25 for $200 CinemaNow credit (double up on the $25 level and get extra credit). His email address is
[email protected], if you do buy from him, please use me as a reference [email protected]

I have bought from him before and he is legit.[/QUOTE]

I've seen a few of these posts by different members in this thread and I'm interested! But why doesn't Cinema.Man post this himself on this thread? I've only started doing this recently so I'm not aware of any history here, so sorry for the painfully obvious question that I'm sure some of you are rolling your eyes at now.

[quote name='wzz']Is this true? I dont use VUDU, but I was assuming that the purchases from VUDU would have UV attached to it too.[/QUOTE]

It is best to look at the individual movie's page on vudu.com to see if it has the UVVU logo on it.

For example, I bought "The Campaign Extended Cut + Bonus Features" bundle that was offered on Vudu, but it doesn't have the UVVU logo on it (an oversight on my part, but I have no regrets!) so it isn't in my UV locker. However, the normal release of The Campaign does have the UVVU logo (and the non-bundle Extended Cut also does not have the UVVU logo).

Form Blu ray, unless other wises stated. But no guarantee on HD that is up to the studios.

UV codes I Have:

a thousand words $2 dvd
amazing spiderman dvd $2
amazing spiderman $4
21 Jump Street $2
adventures of tin tin dvd $2
CONTAGON $3
CONTAGON dvd $2
Crazy Stupid Love $3
dark shadows dvd $2
dark shadows $4
Dark knight rises $4
GOAST RIDER SPIRIT OF VENGENCE $2
Harry potter deathly part 2 $2
hugo $4
horrible bosses $4
hangover 2 $4
Lucky One $4
Joyful Noise $3 DVD
jack and jill $2
JOURNEY 2 $3
money ball $5
mib 2 $5
new years eve $4
Pirates band of misfits $3 DVD
Pirates band of misfits $5
Prometheus $4
PROJECT X $4
rock of ages $4
skyfall $5
smurfs $5
spiderman 1 $5
spiderman 2 $5
spiderman 3 $5
taken 2 $5
the vow $2 DVD
the vow $3

itunes only

alex cross dvd $2
blue crush 2 $3
contraband $3
dark knight $5
Expendables 2 $3
Footloose $4
Forgetting Sarah Marshall $4
the grey $3
The Hunger Games $3
The Hunger Games dvd $2
haywire $3
Harry potter 6 $4
Harry potter 7 part 1 $3
inception $3
killer elite $3
man with the iron fist $4
perks of being a wallflower $3
Transformers dark of the moon $3
paranormal activity 4 $3
ted $3

DISK AND CODE:$2 flat shipping OR I can enter them into your itunes for $3 each
cap america $5
crank 2 high voltage $5
dispiclible me $5
due date (includes movie) $8
family guy something something dark side $5
percy jackson & the lightning thief $5
public enemies $5
Punisher war zone $5
Puss in boots $5
Rio $5

DISK ONLY DIGITAL COPIES:$2 flat shipping, plus $2 each(Require codes)
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (includes movie) $6
avengers
alice and wonderland
brave
Back to the future three (includes movie) $12
Cars 2
boondock saints
date night
domino
family guy blue harvest
finding nemo
horton hears a who
hottubtime machine
incredible hulk
the incredibles
ice age dawn of the dinosaurs
life as we know it (includes movie) $6
lord of the rings animated
limitless
lawless
monsters inc
mr. popper's penguins
paranormal activity 3 (includes movie) $6
Rise of the planet of the apes (includes movie) $6
robots
star trek
slumdog millionaire
toy story 3
the town
Tron Legacy
taken
war hores
wine the poo 2011
unknown (inculdes movie) $6
unstoppable

Digital code only no disk included: $1.50 each (DMR used if disney)
arthur
a-team
act of valor
AVP requiem
ALL ABOUT STEVE
Bangkok dangerous
bruno
babylon ad
Bat man year one
the box
Bridge to Terabithia DVD
CHRONICLE
copout
the crazies
couple retreat
cats & dogs
CLASH OF THE TITANS
CRAZY HEART
the CROW
The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian Blu-ray
dark knight
diary of a wimpy kid
day breakers
district 9
Due Date
day the earth stood still
expendibles
FAST & FOURIOUS
family guy somthing, somthing dark side
family guy its a trap
from paris with love
final destination
the fast and the furious
Friday the 13th remake
the fighter
FRED CLAUS
green zone
ghosts of girlfriends past
gamer
Going the distance
get him to the greek
hereafter
HALLPASS
hulk
horton fears a who
THE HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT
HERO
hottubtime machine
ice age dawn of the dinasors
I am legend
imax hubble
inglourious basterds
Incredibles
kung fu panda 2
KICK ASS
Jenifers body
The Jungle Book 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition DVD
The Last airbender
love and other drugs
LAWLESS
LOTTERY TICKET
LET IT SHINE
limitless
last house ont the left
Lion King
invictus
jenifers body
journey to the center of the earth
jona hex
the karate kid
Mummy tomb of the dragon king
marley & me
mirrors
MIRROR MIRROR
monte carlo
max payne
my best friend's girl
my bloody valentine
new planets of the apes
NIGHT MARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
ninja assassin
night at the museum battle of the smithsonion
orphan
our family wedding
paul blart mall cop
the proposal
planet 51
percy jackson
public enemy
Phineas And Ferb: The Perry Files DVD
paranormal activity 2
Ratatouille DVD
ramonaand beezus
rio
The Raven
Rambo
robin hood
the rocker
The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause DVD
something borrowed
sherlock holmes
SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS 2
sex in the city 2
sex in the city 1
sitter
TRAIN SPOTTING
this means war
terminator salvation
tree of life
the time traveler's wife
the town
take me home tonight
toy story 2
the three stooges
shame
splice
star wars clone wars
season of the witch
superman/batman apocalypse
sucker punch
underworld rise of the lycins
Up
vampires suck
WE BOUGHT A ZOO
W/E
Wish Gone Amiss DVD
Where the wild things are
wall street money never sleeps
wolfman
whats you number
WATCHMEN
Yogi Bear

DMR codes
The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian DVD
Alice In Wonderland DVD
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl Blu-ray Combo Pack
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Blu-ray
Dumbo 70th Anniversary Edition DVD
(Bluray)- The Lion King Diamond Edition
Cinderella Diamond Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack
Ratatouille DVD
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest DVD
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End DVD

Others:

Want:
UV codes trade
Microsoft points
iTunes codes
paypal
Amazon

Whats up my fellow CAGs
Cinema.Man is having a President's Day sale!!!
$15 for $75 CinemaNow credit
$25 for $200 CinemaNow credit (double up on the $25 level and get extra credit).
His email address [email protected], if you do buy from him, please use me as a reference
[email protected] or xxxjoekrxxx
I have bought from him many times now and its legit!Cinemanow has a TON of UV enabled movies that will work with flixster, Vudu and any other UV enabled service.... plus no code limit so u can get hunreds on the dollar!!!!!

[quote name='xXxJoEkRxXx']Whats up my fellow CAGs
Cinema.Man is having a President's Day sale!!!
$15 for $75 CinemaNow credit
$25 for $200 CinemaNow credit (double up on the $25 level and get extra credit).
His email address [email protected], if you do buy from him, please use me as a reference
[email protected] or xxxjoekrxxx
I have bought from him many times now and its legit!Cinemanow has a TON of UV enabled movies that will work with flixster, Vudu and any other UV enabled service.... plus no code limit so u can get hunreds on the dollar!!!!![/QUOTE]

Now that I look at the titles offered on CinemaNow, what the hell are you guys buying? $24 for some movies? Really?

Can someone tell me if Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire are worth getting into?

I see several people selling the UVs of Seasons 1+2 of each show, but not sure if they're worth the $10-15 each most are asking for.

My fav shows are: Walking Dead, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, and Band of Brothers.

Not sure if that helps, but you kind of know my interests..

Selling: (B = from bluray, D = from DVD, U = unknown)

Ultraviolet:
Here Comes the Boom (U): $3
Seven Psychopaths (U): $3
Skyfall (B): $3

UV/Itunes (Includes both UV and Itunes)
Paranormal Activity 4 (B): $3

Itunes only (UV redeemed)
Fun Size (B): $3
Battlestar Galactica Blood & Chrome (B): $3

Misc: The max of 5 per account includes both. You can only use 5 of either.
Vudu $5 credit from game preorder - $2.50 each (Max of 5 per account)

Also if anyone needs any of those preorder movies at Wal-Mart just let me know and I'll grab them for you.

Want: UV/itunes
For A Good Time Call (B): $4

All from blu-ray
ULTRAVIOLET CODES
Flight
The Man with the Iron Fists
The dark night rises
2 x Prometheus
Madagascar 3
Hugo
Tintin
Resident evil Retribution
and i also 2 unknown codes

Want:Amazon payment or gift card codes

Last edited:
FOR SALE

perks of being a wallflower from DVD itunes copy $1.50
alex cross from dvd itunes copy $1.50
fun size from blu itunes copy $5.00
sinister from dvd itunes copy $3.00
Anna Karenina from blu i tunes copy $5.00

Wants

top gun uv
smiley had a vudu code dvd or blu
To Rome with Love uv code
the sessions uv code

Disc 2 Digital
message me for a list and details this is stuff that can be added to your vudu thanks

if there is a problem with this post or me please message me with details thanks

Trades or purchases welcome! PM me to reserve your code and get my payment info.
Let me know if you want to be added to my mailing list for updates on new codes!
Thanks!!

HAVES
All codes are from :)DVD editions:) in the United States.
DVD codes usually redeem as Standard Definition.
BUY 5 GET 1 FREE! Free code must be equal or lesser value, and qualifying codes must be purchased together on one transaction.
UV=Ultraviolet, IT=iTunes, WM=Windows Media
21 Jump Street (DVD, UV) - $2.00
Alex Cross (DVD, UV/IT) - $3.00
The Amazing Spider-Man (DVD, UV) - $3.00
The Apparition (DVD, UV) - $3.00
The Cabin in the Woods (DVD, UV/IT) - $3.00
Chernobyl Diaries (DVD, UV) - $3.00
The Dictator (DVD, UV) - $2.00
The Expendables 2 (DVD, UV/IT) - $3.00
Friday the 13th, 2009 Version (DVD, WM) - $2.00
Ghost Rider 2 (DVD, UV) - $2.00
Here Comes the Boom (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Hope Springs (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Hotel Transylvania (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Justice League: Doom (DVD, UV) - $2.00
Looper (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Madea's Witness Protection (DVD, UV/IT) - $2.00
Men in Black 3 (DVD, UV) - $3.00
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (DVD, UV/IT) - $3.00
The Possession (DVD, UV/IT) - $3.00
Premium Rush (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Resident Evil Retribution (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Safety Not Guaranteed (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Seven Psychopaths (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Sinister (DVD, UV/IT) - $3.00
Sparkle (DVD, UV) - $2.00
Step Up Revolution (DVD, UV/IT) - $3.00
Suits, Season 1 (DVD, UV) - $6.00
That's My Boy (DVD, UV) - $2.00
A Thousand Words (DVD, UV) - $2.00
Thunderstruck (DVD, UV) - $3.00
Total Recall, 2012 Version (DVD, UV) - $3.00
The Vow (DVD, UV) - $2.00
The Words (DVD, UV) - $3.00

WANTS
trade for Ultraviolet codes or Disc-to-Digital, particularly the following:
40 Year Old Virgin
Adjustment Bureau
American Gangster
Animal House
Annie
Back to the Future 2 & 3
Black Swan
Bourne Identity or Bourne Ultimatum
Braveheart
Brokeback Mountain
Contraband
End of Watch
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Forrest Gump
Hot Fuzz
Indiana Jones (any)
Inside Man
Lawrence of Arabia
Like Crazy
The Loved Ones
Paranormal Activity (1,2 or 4)
Paul
Rango
Silent House
Smoking Aces
Star Trek (2009)
Taken
The Thing (2011)
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
True Grit (2010)
Wanted
any horror movies

Have:

Death Race 3 ( Itunes) HD $2 OBO

Game of Thrones Season 2 from BR UV (VUDU redeemed) $5.50 OBO

Please PM me.

Have

Game of thrones Season 2 Itunes only-$10

or UV only -$10

Both from bluray.

Still have these 4:30PM

READ ME for info on pre-sale codes and distribution: Pre-sale new release code sales are kept in a spreadsheet in the order payment is received. They are distributed like this: blu-ray first, then mixed bu/dvd that weren't sorted by supplier and finally codes from dvd. I don't get the last of my codes until evening on the day of release, so no way to tell until then exactly how many will be blu vs mixed vs dvd. The higher you are on the list, the more likely you are to get a blu code if that sort of thing matters to you. By late evening on release day or by the following morning, my post will be updated with the format(s) for any remaining codes and pricing will be adjusted at the same time. Release day prior to the update is the only time both formats will be the same price; after the update Blu- ray codes will be priced higher than mixed or dvd codes due to supply and demand.

READ ME for info on format: I never guarantee HD or HDX or 3D redemption quality etc because that's controlled by the issuing studio and also can vary by retailer (vudu vs flixster vs itunes etc). However, if I know where a code came from, it will be marked as such. Blu = blu-ray; Dvd = dvd and Mixed = code could be from either format dvd or blu-ray and I don't know which one.

***Deal of the Day: Buy 2 and Get 1 Free from the Hot Codes section! Does not combine with any other offer; lowest priced code is the free one; limit one code per title.***

NEW RELEASES & COMING SOON - Reserve now for release day delivery on coming soon titles; all others available now!

Argo uv (blu) $5
Sinister uv (dvd) $3
Fun Size vudu only code (mixed) $5
Game of Thrones season 2 itunes or amazon or vudu + bonus uv copy on flixster (bd) $12
The Master itunes, no disc required (2/26) $4

HOT CODES: iTunes, UV, Vudu & Amazon Instant Video - No disc required, formats as noted; see value category below for some real bargains!

Alex Cross itunes or vudu (dvd) $3
Argo uv (blu) $5
End of Watch itunes or amazon instant video + uv copy on vudu or flixster (blu) $3.75
Flight itunes or vudu or amazon (blu) $5 - last one!
Flight vudu only (mixed) $4
Fun Size vudu only code (mixed) $5
Game of Thrones season 2 itunes or amazon or vudu + bonus uv copy on flixster (bd) $12 - last one!
Hotel Transylvania uv (blu) $4 - last one!
Man with the Iron Fist itunes or amazon + bonus uv on flixster or vudu (blu) $5
Paranormal activity 4 itunes or vudu or flixster (bd) $4
Perks of Being a Wallflower uv (dvd) $3
Prometheus uv (blu) $3.50 - last one!
Seven Psychopaths uv (dvd) $3
Silent Hill Revelation itunes or amazon + bonus uv on flixster or vudu (blu) $5
Sinister uv (dvd) $3
Taken 2 uv (blu) $3.50
The Words uv (dvd) $3

VALUE CODES STARTING AT ONLY $1! No disc required, formats as noted:

Cabin in the Woods itunes or vudu (dvd) $1.25
Hunger Games itunes or vudu (dvd) $1
Journey 2 the Mysterious Island uv (dvd) $1.25
Looper uv (dvd) $1.50
Lucky One uv (bd) $2.25 - last one!
Magic Mike uv (bd) $2.25 - last one!
New Year's Eve uv (dvd) $1.25
Project X uv (dvd) $1.25 - last one!
Resident Evil Retribution uv (dvd) $1.50 - last one!
Rock of Ages uv (dvd) $1.25 - last one!
Safe itunes or vudu (dvd) $1.50
Sparkle uv (dvd) $1.50

Disney Movie Rewards points & Misc codes

DMR points - Avengers; dvd code $1.50 or blu-ray code $2
DMR points - Brave; blu-ray code $2
DMR points - Frankenweenie; blu-ray code $2
DMR points - John Carter; dvd code $1.50 or random $1.25
DMR points - Muppets; dvd code $1.50
DMR Points - Odd Life of Timothy Green; don't know format $1.50
DMR Points - Santa Pups 2; don't know format $1.50

Disc & Code digital copies for iTunes & Windows Media Player; $2.50 each unless otherwise marked with $3 flat rate shipping for any number of discs; not sure of expiration dates for some of these. All are from blu-ray combo packs.

Avengers (dmr pts used)
Disney Brave (dmr pts used) $4
Disney John Carter (dmr points used)
Immortals - $2
Rio (animated)

CODES ONLY - you need the disc (itunes or windows media player) - $1.50 each or as marked; Buy 4 and get 1 FREE or buy 7 and get 3 FREE; think all are from blu-ray combo packs; don't know expiration dates on any of them so research that before you buy.

Adventureland
All Star Superman - $1
Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked
Appaloosa
Avengers dmr pts used $2
Bank Job
Body of Lies
Book of Eli
Brave dmr pts used $2
Edge of Darkness
Get the Gringo
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Hereafter
Hoodwinked 2: Hood vs Evil
House at the end of the Street $2
The Informant
Kung Fu Panda 2
The Losers
Mirror Mirror
Mr Poppers Penguins
Muppet Christmas Carol (Amazon Exclusive) $2.25
Nightmare on Elm Street (remake)
Ninja Assassin
Observe and Report
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The Proposal
Rango
The Raven
Red Riding Hood
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Shark Night
The Sitter
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Three Stooges
We Bought a Zoo
Where the Wild Things Are
Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines

DISC ONLY - you need the code (Itunes or windows media player): $1.25 each with $2.75 flat rate shipping for any number of discs or all for $12 shipped.

Avengers (disney)
Brave (disney)
Immortals
Lion King (disney)
Prince of Persia (Disney)
Super 8 dvd + digital copy combo disc
Toy Story 3 (disney)
Tron Legacy (disney)
Up (Disney)

MY DIGITAL COPY WANT LIST Trading and buying for things on this list

*Will consider other titles as well, even those not on this list. PM me with your asking price and/or your trade offer.*

Brokeback Mountain
Clash of the Titans UV
Dark Knight Returns Part 2
Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 code/disc
Flintstones codes
Fun Size
Going for the Gold
HBO Codes
The Incredible Shrinking Man
Scarface 1932
Scooby Doo codes
Sessions
Tom & Jerry codes
TV series codes

PLUS THIS:

Vudu codes for movies, mini-series or tv shows
Unused Disney Movie Rewards points
E-Movie Cash Codes
Fandango ticket codes

All codes come from the blu-ray, unless marked otherwise:

21 Jump Street (UV) - $3
The Amazing Spider-Man (UV) - $3
Flight (UV/iTunes) - $3.50
Game of Thrones S.2 (UV/iTunes) - $15
Hope Springs (UV) (dvd) - $2
Resident Evil: Retribution (UV) - $3
Skyfall (UV) - $3.50
Sparkle (UV) (dvd) - $2
Taken 2 (UV) - $3
Ted (UV/iTunes) - $3
Total Recall (UV) (dvd) - $2

Bullhead (Drafthouse Films digital copy from dvd) - $3
Visioneers (digital copy thru http://adigitalcopy.com/visioneers from blu-ray) - $3

Looking to buy ARGO uv code

also, Game of Thrones S1 and S2, and Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome.

give me your price and paypal address, and I can send payment ASAP!

U.S. UltraViolet Codes for Sale. Titles in Red came from Blu-Ray & should redeem HD. Some Very Limited.

** CODES AVAILABLE NOW ** (Not Pre-Selling)

Argo = $5.50

Hotel Transylvania = $5

Lawrence of Arabia = $5
Seven Psychopaths = $5

Paranormal Activity 4 (UV + iTunes DC) = $5

Looper = $4
Lockout = $4
Colombiana = $4
Jack and Jill = $4
Men in Black #1 = $4
Dark Knight Rises = $4
Amazing Spider-Man = $4
Resident Evil Retribution = $4

Hotel Transylvania = $4
Seven Psychopaths = $4
Here Comes the Boom = $4
Sinister (UV + iTunes DC) = $4
Alex Cross (UV + iTunes DC) = $4
Perks of Being a Wallflower (UV + iTunes DC) = $4

Looper = $3.50
Magic Mike = $3.50

Total Recall = $3.50
Dark Knight Rises = $3.50
Dredd (UV + iTunes DC) = $3.50
Resident Evil Retribution = $3.50
Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance = $3.50
The Possession (UV + iTunes DC) = $3.50

Sparkle = $3
Magic Mike = $3

Hope Springs = $3
Think Like A Man = $3
Amazing Spider-Man = $3
Step Up Revolution (UV + iTunes DC) = $3

Madea's Witness Protection (UV / iTunes DC) = $3

Piranha 3DD (iTunes DC Only) = $2
Back to the Sea (Digital Download Only) = $2

• Contact for Bundle Deals, Availability and PayPal details.
  • Possible Trade on Discounted Titles.
  • PM me or contact through eBay ID = mason_23_45_9
Thank you.

Have:

TV:
*SALE PENDING* Game of Thrones: Season 2 (chooose between iTunes, Amazon or Vudu + bonus UV copy on Flixster) $12 (from Blu-Ray)
*I'm hearing that if you redeem directly through each of the retailers you can use the same code and get iTunes, Amazon, Vudu & Flixster

or I'll ship you the DVD copies (2 DVDs) containing all of the season 2 episodes for $12 (includes shipping)

Movies: (from DVDs unless noted) $1.75 each
Hope Springs UV
Total Recall UV
The Hunger Games UV+iTunes
The Amazing Spider-Man UV
A Thousand Words UV
Madea's Witness Protection UV+iTunes
The Cabin in the Woods UV+iTunes
What to Expect When You're Expecting UV+iTunes
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol UV
The Dictator UV
Safe UV+iTunes
End of Watch (Blu-Ray) iTunes, Amazon or Windows Media (UV Redeemed)
*SALE PENDING* The Bourne Legacy (Blu-Ray) iTunes, Amazon or Windows Media (UV Redeemed)

I prefer Amazon Gift Cards

Send a PM

CheapAssUV

Argo - $5
Sinister - $5 (UV/iTunes)
BattleStar Galactica :Blood&Chrome - $5 (UV/iTunes)
Fun-Size - $5 (UV/iTunes)

SkyFall 007 - $4.50
Silent Hill 2 - $4.50 (UV/iTunes)
Taken 2 $4
Here Comes the Boom - $3
Alex Cross - $3 (UV/iTunes)
Paranormal Activity 4 - $3 (UV/iTunes)
Hotel Transylvania -$3
Seven Psychopaths - $3

The Possession $3 (UV/iTunes)
Looper $3
Resident Evil Retribution - $3
Premium Rush - $3
Total Recall (2012) - $3

UV vouchers codes for sale $2.50 for ANY movies BELOW
Buy Three or more for $2 each
Buy 5 and get 1 FREE!!!
:drool:

DECEMBER

Dark Knight Rises
Men In Black 3
Sparkle
Amazing Spider-Man
Step up Revolution
That's My Boy

For Sale:

21 Jump Street
Conan the Barbarian (2012) (iTunes)
Cabin in the Woods
Crazy stupid love
Devil Inside
Dolphin Tale
Hangover II
Happy Feet Two
Harry Potter: DH pt. 2
Hunger Games
Joyful Noise
Lockout
Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol (UV)
New Year's Eve
Project X
Woman In Black
Underworld Awakening

Pm me if your interested or if you have any Questions. I'll update the list as the new releases come out

bread's done
Back