DVD/Blu Digital / Ultraviolet Code Trade - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

I appreciate all of your comments, and yes I do know that he's on other forums because I see his ads, It was considered, but once I stated the code was no good he total went on the defense, but I will remember if this happens again to give them more time, but if you can accept the money and send the codes all within minutes, then you should be able to do the opposite, all I asked was for a replacement, and your right it's not a lot of money, it's about the principal , I could easily sell a code and say it was valid, and keep the money also, but I have stronger convictions than that!
I understand what you're saying, but selling codes for a few bucks isn't anyones job (well I guess it could be...). If I happen to be at my computer and see I have a message on CAG I'll deal with it, but if I send someone their codes then don't happen to get on my pc until later in the evening and see that mods and paypal are all involved over something trivial that I could've dealt with had I known about it I would be a little upset too.

Seeing as how CAG probably isn't anyone's top priority I would give at least 24 hours for a response before I went all drastic and got mods involved etc.

I understand what you're saying, but selling codes for a few bucks isn't anyones job (well I guess it could be...). If I happen to be at my computer and see I have a message on CAG I'll deal with it, but if I send someone their codes then don't happen to get on my pc until later in the evening and see that mods and paypal are all involved over something trivial that I could've dealt with had I known about it I would be a little upset too.

Seeing as how CAG probably isn't anyone's top priority I would give at least 24 hours for a response before I went all drastic and got mods involved etc.
This ^ (24 hour thing). Though I get where your coming from. One time someone (dont remember who) was replying everytime like 3 seconds after i sent a message. I have a problem and he went silent for an hour or two. Probably had to go home/office/wherever to actually get to his code list. Still a little annoying would be nice to say hey gotta check on things ill get back to you later today or something.

If I was wrong then I can admit that, not that pridefull, but that's why I posted it on here, just here to get great deals like everyone else, not looking to get anyone in trouble, fired, demoted, etc....... But all valid points, taken, will be applied in the future if needed, thanks guys, gals?

Ok I just bought several codes from CAG , HEAVENLYBEARDED, AND 2 out of 3 worked, it took him a few minutes to respond and send me his paypal info, and to send me the codes, but when I message him and tell him that the John Wick code is showing already been used, it takes him 58 minutes to respond according to my times on my iPad, now being that I'm not some new comer, this isn't that first time people have had issues with him, her, but that is the past! So since I didn't receive any response from him I went and opened up a case with paypal for a substantial amount of $3, by the time he does respond it's too late, case is open, and he goes ape shit off the wall. Once he did respond I sent pic of the screenshot, but he was too emotional for any rational communication! Said he was not gonna respond to me, I'm on his ignore list, that's all good, little pricks can weed themselves out for me, now I tried being rational with him, I even told him I can easily cancel the dispute with paypal just as fast as I opened it, which I have done, but he wants the mods to deal with this, that's fine too, apparently some people can't handle the truth! But I bet I'm not the only one who has had problems with this character.
You opened a case over a one hour wait? I think you've done a better job of convincing me to avoid selling anything to you than buying anything from him.

I appreciate all of your comments, and yes I do know that he's on other forums because I see his ads, It was considered, but once I stated the code was no good he total went on the defense, but I will remember if this happens again to give them more time, but if you can accept the money and send the codes all within minutes, then you should be able to do the opposite, all I asked was for a replacement, and your right it's not a lot of money, it's about the principal , I could easily sell a code and say it was valid, and keep the money also, but I have stronger convictions than that!
While I think you jumped the gun way too early, I too have had bad dealing with heavenlybearded very much in the same way of him going off-the-wall apeshit when asked to make things right. He's had a lot of positive feedback, but I guess he truly goes off the reservation whenever something goes wrong.

If I was wrong then I can admit that, not that pridefull, but that's why I posted it on here, just here to get great deals like everyone else, not looking to get anyone in trouble, fired, demoted, etc....... But all valid points, taken, will be applied in the future if needed, thanks guys, gals?
Well that just makes everything better doesn't it....

Once I stated the code was no good he total went on the defense.
I went into defense when I received a message from Paypal claiming that I'm fraudulent, not when you claimed the code was bad.

Point and case...

I sent codes at 10:03.

You sent message claiming code invalid at 10:14 saying you have a screenshot and again at 10:29 asking if I'm there.

You opened a FRAUD paypal dispute claiming I went into your paypal and sent myself the $ at 10:41.

I was on my way to refund you at that point when I noticed this fraud dispute.

41 - 14 = 27 minutes you gave me from the time you claimed the code was bad until the time you opened a Paypal dispute. So where does your "hour" come from?

I told you since you opened this case, it's now up to paypal and the authorities to figure it out.

Come on here and say what you want, I have screenshots of everything.

You're a psycho...

And God damn me for having a wife, kids, a job, and a life huh? The rule on most forums is 24 hours. Look at the times in the messages and paypal email above...

And for 1 final LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth i just bought a code from heavenly bearded.  He sent the code 45 minutes later with a note saying he was sorry it took so long.  What the hell kind of world are we living in where 45 minutes is a long time to wait?  I wasn't expecting anything that fast, I sure as hell wouldn't have had any trouble waiting up to 48 hours.  People have jobs, people have lives.  Anyway, I bought from him, the code was delivered very quickly, and it even worked, lol.  Thanks.  

Looking to buy HDX UV from US:

Pitch Perfect

Vampire Academy

The Lords Of Salem

Limitless

Nightcrawler

The Boxtrolls

Maze Runner

Birdman

Big Hero 6 (DMA)

Have PayPal ready to go, make me an offer!

Game of Thrones - Season 4 - HD Google Play - $3.50
Girls - Season 3 - HD Google Play - $3.50
Breaking Bad - Complete Series - HD UV - $45 (get Game of Thrones 4 Google Play free!)

You filed a paypal dispute after less than an hour. That's a very serious thing that should only be used as a last resort when a seller hasn't responded in DAYS or even WEEKS. What happened to people's common sense?

Also, heavenlybearded, I hope you get a mod to remove that negative feedback. Those PMs should be enough I'd hope.

Also, heavenlybearded, I hope you get a mod to remove that negative feedback. Those PMs should be enough I'd hope.
Negative feedback is not a big deal to me. Having so many positives with a few negatives shows that yes, I'm fair and do good business but no, I won't put up with stupidity.

The negative I received from Tallguy is probably justified. We had an argument and both of us were too quick to get tempers flaring. It is in the past, issues were resolved. All of the others I have received are not justified. But again, it means very little to me. If I have to take a hit on my feedback as retaliation to a negative that I leave for someone else, I consider the negative that I have received worth it in order to warn the other good sellers of a forum to be careful of the other person.

The other negatives I have are 1. Person with 2 feedback claiming a code was bad, hasn't been on the forum in over a year, only ever did 2 transactions. 2. Person bought an iTunes code and redeemed both portions after specifically being asked not to, negative was left in retaliation to the negative I left them. 3. Tallguy, explanation is already out there. And now 4. The buyer who opens a paypal dispute 27 minutes after transaction claiming I'm fraudulent, again, in retaliation of negative that I left them.

These negatives mean nothing to me because I know I'm not in the wrong. I have never ever ripped anyone off for a $3 movie code, in fact, I sell hundreds of them without issues. I wear my negative feedbacks proudly knowing that I am honest and how I got them. If he wants to remove it, it would probably make him a better person. But I'm not going to go crawling asking him.

PS, calling someone a 'bitch' via feedback should be enough to get you banned alone...

Beating a dead horse here I suppose, but I just wanted to mention that I've dealt with Heavenly Bearded on multiple occasions - never any problems. One of my go-to sellers as his prices are consistently more reasonable than others.  

All codes should be HD or better(Unless noted). I can not make a 100% claim that they will be HD+ as sometimes codes even bought on blu-ray come up as SD especially on older titles. All codes have been tested.

Safe House(iTunes) $2 
Last Stand(iTunes) $2
Mad Men: s7 pt 1(VUDU) $3.50
A Good Day to Die Hard(UV) $4
Hercules(2014)(UV) $2.50
Noah(UV) $3
Gangs of New York(UV) $4

Prices are flexible.

[Have]

$3 Maleficent Disney Rewards Code UK (From UK 3D Blu)

$3 each

All from  Blu-Ray (USA)

Ultraviolet

(Not "expiring" any time soon)

Amazing Spider-Man 2 (UV From 3D Blu)

Edge of Tomorrow/Live Die Repeat (UV From 3D Blu)
​Despicable Me 2 (UV From 3D Blu)

Riddick (from BD)

Hunger Games Catching Fire (From BD)

GI Joe: Retaliation (From 3D)

Wrath of the Titans (from 3D)

Star Trek Into Darkness (from 3D)

Digital Copies

(all gone for now)

[Want]

Paypal

Amazon Gift Card

Steam Credit

February 26 Update

Laggies VUDU HD $7.50
Aliens VUDU HD $5.50
My Old Lady VUDU HD $7.50
The Best of Me / The Best of Me Tears of Joy Edition  $6.75
Gone Girl VUDU HD $5.50
Dinosaur 13 VUDU HD $4.75
Salt Unrated VUDU HD $4.50
Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 2.1 (Extended Director's Cut) $5.00 Redeems @ Sony
Italian Job (2003) VUDU HD $3.00
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire VUDU HD $3.75

Disney
Big Hero 6 DMA/DMR $6.00
Guardians of the Galaxy DMA/DMR $5.00
Maleficent VUDU HD $4.25

$4.00 VUDU HD
Blade 2 
Dawn of the Planet of The Apes
Gamer 
Her 
Jobs
Transcendence

$3.50 VUDU HD
American Reunion (Unrated)
Dark Shadows
The Family
Grudge Match
Hangover 3
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (Unrated)
Life of Pi
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
Snitch
This is The End  

$3.50 VUDU HD 
300 Rise of An Empire
Despicable Me 2 
Dredd
The Expendables 3
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2
Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug 
Monuments Men
Ride Along 
Transformers: Age of Extinction
White House Down

$3.00 VUDU HD
Gravity
The Lego Movie
Pacific Rim
Prometheus
Riddick - Unrated Director's Cut

$2.75 VUDU HD
Amazing Spider-man 2
GI Joe Retaliation
Insidious 2
World War Z

iTunes HD
Game of Thrones Season 4 $5.00
Jaws $2.75

TV Shows
Game of Thrones Season 4 Google Play $3.50
Venture Bros Season 5 Flixster UV HD $5.50
Strike Back Season 2 VUDU HD $7.50
Girls Season 2 VUDU HD $7.00
Arrow Season 2 VUDU HD $5.50
Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Google Play $3.00
Eastbound & Down Season 4 Google Play $2.50
True Detective Season 1 Google Play $3.00

Paypal or Google Wallet

Ok I just bought several codes from CAG , HEAVENLYBEARDED, AND 2 out of 3 worked, it took him a few minutes to respond and send me his paypal info, and to send me the codes, but when I message him and tell him that the John Wick code is showing already been used, it takes him 58 minutes to respond according to my times on my iPad, now being that I'm not some new comer, this isn't that first time people have had issues with him, her, but that is the past! So since I didn't receive any response from him I went and opened up a case with paypal for a substantial amount of $3, by the time he does respond it's too late, case is open, and he goes ape shit off the wall. Once he did respond I sent pic of the screenshot, but he was too emotional for any rational communication! Said he was not gonna respond to me, I'm on his ignore list, that's all good, little pricks can weed themselves out for me, now I tried being rational with him, I even told him I can easily cancel the dispute with paypal just as fast as I opened it, which I have done, but he wants the mods to deal with this, that's fine too, apparently some people can't handle the truth! But I bet I'm not the only one who has had problems with this character.
I agree you need to allow more time for a response but personally I would not Fast and friendy service! A+ from Heavenlybearded anymore I had a handfull of good interactions with him on here, bluray.com and his direct email lust but then he sold me the exact same code twice once via email and once on here. When I contacted him back through email he refused to resolve issue and said the code was good but it was a single redemption code and I had already redeemed the code the first time he sold it to me. When i bought it the first time he told me he only had one code as I had asked for two one for me and one fr my sister, then a few days later he relisted it on here, so I assumed he got more in but when he sent me the code it said it was already redeemed, i then compared it to my first one and it was identical. I ended up reaching out to him on bluray.com and this time was treated nicoey and he apalogized stating he and two other people sell codes together one runs the Heavenlybearded name on CAG and another runs the Heavenlybearded email and he runs Heavenlybearded on bluray.com and they all sell from the same codes. He offered to make it right by giving me two codes t replace the one so I told him what I wanted one he had run out so he just sent the one and said to pick out another. The code he gave was also already redeemed so I told him this and he apalogized and sent another and again it was already redeemed. So he went off on a rant and calledf me a liar and a thief and blocked from any further contact. His prices are great but who knows what or who you'll end up with.

These are all from Blu-Ray bundles, with 1 code for redemption (meaning I can not sell the iTunes only or UV only.

H:

300: Rise of an Empire (UV)

All is Lost (UV)

The Amazing Spider-man 2 (UV)

American Hustle (UV)

The Boxtrolls (iTunes + UV)

Cat Run 2 (iTunes + UV)

The Chronicles of Riddick (iTunes + UV)

The Company You Keep (UV)

Divergent (iTunes + UV)

Dredd (iTunes + UV)

The East (UV)

Edge of Tomorrow (UV)

Elysium (UV)

Empire State (UV)

Fury (UV)

Godzilla (UV)

A Good Day to Die Hard (iTunes + UV)

Hercules (iTunes + UV)

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (iTunes + UV)

The Impossible (UV)

Jack the Giant Slayer (UV)

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (iTunes + UV)

Jarhead 2: Field of Fire (iTunes + UV)

Labor Day (iTunes + UV)

Lone Survivor (iTunes + UV)

Lucy (iTunes + UV)

Man of Steel (UV)

The Monuments Men (UV)

Neighbors (iTunes + UV)

Noah (iTunes + UV)

Non-Stop (iTunes + UV)

Oculus (UV)

Pacific Rim (UV)

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (iTunes + UV)

Pitch Black (iTunes + UV)

Riddick (iTunes + UV)

RoboCop 2014 (UV)

The Sessions (UV)

Transformers: Age of Extinction (iTunes + UV)

True Blood Season 6 (iTunes + UV)

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (iTunes + UV)

The Walking Dead Season 4 (UV)

Under the Skin (UV)

White House Down (UV)

The Wolf of Wall Street (iTunes + UV)

X-Men: Days of Future Past (iTunes + UV)

H:

These Disney movies will not redeem DMR points, but the Disney DC (DigitalCopyPlus.com or DisneyMoviesAnywhere.com) will still be redeemable.

A Christmas Carol

Frozen

Frozen: Sing-Along

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Jungle Book

The Little Mermaid

The Lone Ranger

Malificent

Planes

Planes: Fire & Rescue

Saving Mr. Banks

Sleeping Beauty

Sword In The Stone 50th Anniversary Edition

Toy Story of Terror! (Short)

Toy Story 3

The following are digital file discs for Disney (no codes):

Alice in Wonderland (Live Action)

Bedtime Stories

Bolt

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Princess and the Frog

I also have a LIKE NEW copies of the following:

- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Slipcover, Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DC)

- Game of Thrones Seasons 3 (Slipcover, Blu-Ray, DVD, DC White Edition)

- Little Mermaid (Platinum Edition DVD)

- Aladdin (Platinum Edition DVD)

W:

Paypal or Amazon GC

Have:

Dumb & Dumber To - HDX Ultraviolet Digital Movie Code (Full Code)
Interview (The) - HDX Ultraviolet Digital Movie Code

Want:

$4.50 Paypal - Dumb & Dumber To (Full Code)
$2.50 PayPal - Interview (The)

Have:

Dumb & Dumber To - HDX Ultraviolet Digital Movie Code (Full Code)
Interview (The) - HDX Ultraviolet Digital Movie Code

Want:

$4.50 Paypal - Dumb & Dumber To (Full Code)
$2.50 PayPal - Interview (The)

I only accept paypal.

VUDU Codes:
There is not guarantee of redemption quality for VUDU codes.
Night Moves  $4.00
Sharknado $3.00

From Bluray:
2 Guns (includes iTunes) $3.00
22 Jump Street $3.00
3 Days to Kill $3.00
300: Rise of the Empire $3.00
47 Ronin (includes iTunes) $3.00
​About Last Night $3.00
A Haunted House 2 (included iTunes) $3.00
The Amazing Spiderman 2 $3.00
Argo $3.75
After Earth $2.50
American Hustle $3.00
Anchorman 2 (includes iTunes)  $3.00(will redeem unrated with target ticket)
Bad Grandpa (includes iTunes) $3.00
Blended $3.25
The Butler $3.00
Captain Phillips $3.00
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 $3.00
The  Conjuring $3.00
Contagion $3.75
Curse of Chucky $3.00
Dark Skies $3.00
Despicable Me 2 (includes iTunes) $3.25
The Dictator (includes iTunes) $3.50
Edge of Tomorrow/Live Die Repeat $3.25
Elysium $3.00
The Family $3.00
Fast and Furious 6 (extended) (includes iTunes) $2.75
Flight (includes iTunes) $3.50
Gatsby $3.50
GI Joe Retaliation (includes iTunes)$2.75
Godzilla (2014) $3.00
Gravity $3.00
Grown Ups 2 $2.00
Grudge Match $3.00
The Guilt Trip $3.00
Hangover III $3.00
Hansel & Gretyl (includes iTunes) $3.00
The Heat $3.00
Hercules (The Rock) $3.50
Heaven is For Real $3.00
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug $3.00
Home Front (includes iTunes) $3.00
The Hunger Games (includes iTunes) $4.00
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone $3.00
Insidious 2 $3.00
Into the Storm $3.75
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit $3.00
J.Edgar $3.00
Joy Ride 3: Roadkill $3.00
The Last Exorcism part 2 $3.00
The Legend of Hercules (includes iTunes) $3.00
The Lego Movie $3.00
Lone Survivor $3.00
Machete Kills (includes iTunes) $3.00
Man of Steel $3.00
The Monuments Men $3.00
Mortal Instruments: City of Bones $3.00
Neighbors $3.25
Noah $3.00
Non-Stop $3.00
The Normal Heart (full code) $3.50
Oblivion (includes iTunes)$3.00
Ouija $4.00
Olympus Has Fallen $2.75
One Direction: This is Us $2.50                              
Pacific Rim $3.00
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (includes iTunes) $3.00
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters $3.00
Prisoners $3.00
The Purge: Anarchy (includes iTunes) $3.75
R.I.P.D. (includes iTunes) $3.00
Riddick (2013) (includes iTunes)  $3.00
Ride Along (includes iTunes) $3.00
Rio 2 $3.00
Runner Runner $3.00
Sabotage $3.25
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty $3.25
Sex Tape $3.25
Silver Linings Playbook $5.00
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For $4.00
Star Trek: Into Darkness (includes iTunes) $3.00
Tammy $3.50
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (includes iTunes) $4.00
That Awkward Moment $3.00
Think Like a Man 2 $3.00
Transcendence $3.25
Transformers Age of Extinction $3.25
White House Down $2.50
The Wolf of Wall Street (includes iTunes) $3.00
The Wolverine $3.75
World War Z (includes iTunes) $3.00

From DVD:

1D One Direction: This is Us $1.00
22 Jump Street $1.50
The Amazing Spiderman 2 $1.50
American Hustle $2.00
America: Imagine a World Without Her $2.50
A Mouse Tale $2.50
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 1.50
Deliver us from Evil $1.75
Elysium $1.00
The Equalizer $2.00
The Equalizer $2.00
Evil Dead (2013) $1.00
Foxcatcher $2.50
Frozen Ground $1.00
Grown Ups 2 $1.00
Heaven is for Real $1.50
Horrible Bosses 2 $2.00
Insidious 2 $1.50
The Interview $2.50
Last Vegas $1.75
Magic in the Moonlight $2.50
The Monuments Men $1.50
No Good Deed $2.00
Pride $2.50
The Raid 2 $2.00
Sex Tape $1.50
The Skeleton Twins $2.50
That Awkward Moment $1.50
Think Like a Man Too $1.50
When the Game Stands Tall $1.75

TV Series:
Mad Men: The Final Season Part 1 (from DVD) $4.00
The Originals Season 1 (from bluray) $10.00
True Blood Seventh Season (itunes/google play only) $4.00

iTunes (the following only include the iTunes code)
Anchorman 2 $2.00
The Boxtrolls $2.00
Dracula Untold $2.00
Dumb and Dumber To $2.00
Hercules $2.00
Jack Ryan $2.00
Lucy $2.00
Neighbors $2.25
Ouija $2.00
Ride Along $1.50
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) $2.00

Unknown source codes: 
These codes could be from either DVD or Bluray. There is no guarantee of redemption quality. 

Disney Codes:
n/a

You were a total douche...own it.

Whats in the water lately were buyers want their ass kissed an pampered an catered too like theyre Paris Hilton?

All Movies are from Blurays unless specified.

Disney (DC+ - VUDU)
$7.00 - Alexander And The Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

$4.50 - Frozen (DMA/DMR)
$4.00 - Frozen (DC+)
$6.00 - Guardians Of The Galaxy (DMR/DMA)
$5.00 - Guardians Of The Galaxy (DC+)

$5.00 - Maleficnet (DMR/DMA)
$5.00 - Oz: The Great And Powerful (Franco)
$5.00 - Planes: Fire & Recue

FULL CODES Either UV or ITunes, Maybe Both

$4.00 - Fault In Our Stars

TV SHOWS
$8.00 - The Walking Dead Season 4 - Full Unused Code (not sure if multiple Redemptions)

ULTRAVIOLET
$3.00 - 300: Rise Of An Empire
$2.50 - Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

$3.00 - Despicable Me 2

$3.00 - Divergent

$3.00 - Fast And Furious 6
$4.00 - Fury

$3.00 - G.I. Joe: Retalliation

$4.00 - Lucy
$2.00 - Man Of Steel
$3.00 - Purge

$3.00 -  Ride Along