DVD, Blu-Ray and PS3 Game Bundles - Prices Reduced (OBO)

bump glad we got our little flip flap dealt with.

You are in for a different drink with the Aloe drink. I have tried an Aloe drink before and definitely not for just anyone.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump glad we got our little flip flap dealt with.

You are in for a different drink with the Aloe drink. I have tried an Aloe drink before and definitely not for just anyone.[/QUOTE]

Was it an aloe drink with chunks in it? Ehhhh, the chunks...

Well thank you very much for the kind words. I make the chiptuning stuff with Fruity Loops, but honestly, I'm more into orchestral stuff, which I use Fruity Loops and MTV Music Generator 2 for PS2. Fruity Loops wasn't too hard to get down after viewing some tutorials on Youtube.

You always seem to be up for talking music... If you ever get some tracks together and want to do a free online split, I'd be down.

Bump. Contemplating a lowball.

I think it would be your basic DV8 style with two exceptions. My schedule doesnt permit me a lot of time to get to the post office or to update so it would have a fairly strict schedule. As in, the lowball would be updated once (maybe twice a day) and there will be a deadline for payment that would likely be 3-4 days after the end of the auction. Items that are not paid in full by the deadline would be put in a second lowball and deliquent payers would not be permitted to bid. All items would be sent out at the exact same time. (I get every other Wednesday off)

The second change, aside from the rigid schedule would be that items would have no minimum bid price. I am more interested in finding a good home for this stuff than making a ton of money off of the sale.

Feedback is welcome.

Im just going to toss out an offer (dont get mad if its too low make a counter or just say NO )

:)

sort of low cause of massive backlog and not sure how bad i need them

Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
Final Fantasy: Dissidia (includes soundtrack) -
Sega Rally Revo
River City Ransom EX (cart only)
Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X -

35 for them or 22 for them (not counting the Final fantasy game)

if all games are complete (besides the River city)

[quote name='slidecage']Im just going to toss out an offer (dont get mad if its too low make a counter or just say NO )

:)

sort of low cause of massive backlog and not sure how bad i need them

Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
Final Fantasy: Dissidia (includes soundtrack) -
Sega Rally Revo
River City Ransom EX (cart only)
Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X -

35 for them or 22 for them (not counting the Final fantasy game)

if all games are complete (besides the River city)[/QUOTE]

still doubt it but tossing this offer back up

Bump for some changes.

A big thanks to Smaaug and josekortez. Smaaug for clearing out all my PS1 wants in one fell swoop and josekortez for hooking me up with the fairly rare Lupin on PS2.

Bump.

I am looking for an F1 game to hold me over until 2010 is released. Im trying to avoid buying 2009 and trying to get rid of my extra stuff before I move, which means I am more than willing to trade several of my games for one of yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend, I would literally give anything for Radiant Silvergun. Let's work out some sort of trade here, what complete DC games you looking for. I sold most of my collection but I have a few left. I have the JP import US Shenmue, Tech Romancer, Toy Commander, Soul Caliber, Giga Wing, Mars Matrix, and some crummy ones. I have a nice collection of PS1 games, Saturn imports, some PS2 and Xbox games, Blu rays, a bunch of crap. I have a lowball ending Sunday so I will get some cash. REALLY want this.

bread's done
Back