dvd.co.uk - Two Select PS3 Games for $52.90 (Including Shipping to U.S.)

thenockmlb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.dvd.co.uk/landingpage_67.htm

I purchased a game from this company on eBay, and decided to check out its website. They have over 175000 in positive feedback, so they seem reputable.

For example, with this deal, you can get Heavenly Sword and Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction for $52.90, including shipping. In comparison, Amazon charges a combined $92.98.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a few movies maybe six months ago. Came shockingly fast, good service, very reputable site.

Is this Siren kosher with US PS3s?

if the two currency convertering sites I checked out are right (converting from british pounds unless I'm missing something) then.....
$45.83 pounds (GBP) = $71.48 USD

?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Im sure they are exactly like the US versions. Well english anyway. They are a different region but they'll still play on your ps3 fine.

I put in an order for Siren.

And not related to the sale, I also put an order in for MK vs. DC as I've been looking for a site to purchase the EU version from.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I kind of want to import Siren. But I don't know if I want another game.[/quote]

You'd only save $1.29 if you ordered it with another game. Might as well order it by itself if you want it.

[quote name='kazunori']Should be, PS3 games are essentially region-free.[/quote]

Does that include Blu Ray movies?

Arg if I hadn't spent so much already this month I would pick up a couple games. Thanks for the heads up tho.

On a side note, OP is that Luigi in Cubs attire? I know Luigi is in Mario's shadow and all, but doesn't he deserve better? Ba-zing!

[quote name='shadowkast']Basically a BOGO deal, I might have to check this out[/quote]

Actually the pricing is only a little better if you buy two on some games....Siren is only 15.83 pounds by itself, so depending on the game, there might not be huge savings buying a second game

Does anyone know if Visa will charge a fee for using it in a UK online store? I would definitely get something if there is no fee.

I believe Blu-rays are region locked, and that most, if not all, PS3 games are region-free. Not 100 percent sure, though.

[quote name='arnoldhead']Arg if I hadn't spent so much already this month I would pick up a couple games. Thanks for the heads up tho.

On a side note, OP is that Luigi in Cubs attire? I know Luigi is in Mario's shadow and all, but doesn't he deserve better? Ba-zing![/quote]

Yep, that's Luigi. He and the Cubs get no respect, though I can understand the latter.

Going for Ratchet since I've been waiting for it to get to about $20 and Siren. Question about Siren though, is the bluray disc version even available in the US?

This will probably be the reason that gave it the edge for me over Ninja Gaiden.

edit: never mind googled it.

[quote name='binbinzhou']Does anyone know if Visa will charge a fee for using it in a UK online store? I would definitely get something if there is no fee.[/quote]
there is a charge on my card (visa) that shows up "ISA Fee" right after the charge from dvd.co.uk.....it's only $0.50 though

Also in for two siren. That's a great deal. I've been waiting to find Siren on the cheap, and on BluRay. I don't want games permanently taking up vast amounts of space on my HD, and I'm old fashion in the sense that I like having a physical copy of my games. :baby:

[quote name='havuk']i wonder if they are PAL and if so would that make a difference on a US PS3?[/QUOTE]

PAL and NTSC are meaningless now, unless you are using a SD set, and if you are, WHY THE **** do you have a PS3 and not a HDTV? Seriously...

I went ahead and ordered a copy of Siren, and it came out to about $26. It's pretty sad that it's cheaper to import a disc version of the game than it is to buy the digital version even when it was on sale.

[quote name='Rockgamer']I went ahead and ordered a copy of Siren, and it came out to about $26. It's pretty sad that it's cheaper to import a disc version of the game than it is to buy the digital version even when it was on sale.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't know if this is reason but I think it is because the pound has been hit harder than the dollar. Anyone else have any ideas?

bread's done
Back