DVD Collection website?

Spiritseed

CAGiversary!
I know that there is a website that you can enter your dvd's and show your collection. Does anyone know where this is?

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='JebusMcLucifer']Originally Posted by JebusMcLucifer
http://www.dvdaficionado.com/[/QUOTE]A favorite of mine ever since Guzzlefish imploded.[/QUOTE]

True...but if you have over 500 dvds...its splits the collection into 2 pages, which I despise. You have to "donate" to get it all on a page.

[quote name='MrMaddness']True...but if you have over 500 dvds...its splits the collection into 2 pages, which I despise. You have to "donate" to get it all on a page.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize that. I'm a long way from that many DVDs.

[quote name='MrMaddness']True...but if you have over 500 dvds...its splits the collection into 2 pages, which I despise. You have to "donate" to get it all on a page.[/QUOTE]I don't have a problem with that. It took forever for one page of my friend's 500+ collection to load when he didn't organize them into subfolders.

[quote name='megashock5']Awesome!

Now, is there a site like these for CDs?[/QUOTE]

or books?

Dvd spot is the shit.So much better than afficianado.It keeps track of what you spend.Awesome.Im switching over.
Later

bread's done
Back