Dvd+r Dl?

geekpimpfx

CAGiversary!
Any deals out there for these? I've heard the Verbatims made in Singapore are the best, are there others out there that are comparable that maybe a store/off brand? Thanks for the input.

Is there anything specific you're using there for?;)
Try ebay, there's some pretty ok deals, but the more you buy the cheaper each disk

You can buy a pack of 25 Memorex for $30 at Circuit City. They work good. I use them for burning....picky material, and they all seem to work with Memorex.

I got a 50 disc spindle of Verbatium DVD DL at Sam's Club for $75 I think with tax a few months ago. If there's a sam's club in your area, check them out.

Microcenter has a sale on DL discs for $14.95 for 25 discs and they have all been wonderful. As a bonus, it's DL RW. So, I've used one disc over and over probably 5 or 6 times now. I think the generic brand they sell is reliable.

[quote name='s0undwav3']Microcenter has a sale on DL discs for $14.95 for 25 discs and they have all been wonderful. As a bonus, it's DL RW. So, I've used one disc over and over probably 5 or 6 times now. I think the generic brand they sell is reliable.[/quote]
Generic brands are usually tougher on the laser, and usually only work for data, no movies or games.

Make sure it is not Made In India Verbatims as the testing showed it is not as good.

I also got good experience with Memorex . For $17.xx I got 25 disc after pricematching at CC.

bread's done
Back