Dvd storage of some sort.

assassinX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I am in need of some help trying to store all of the DVDs that my family has. It is under the tv stand and causing an eyesore and kind of throws off everything. Is there a cheap solution in storing all these dvd cases? :)

Personally I use a DVD shelf that sits on a rotating base. They come in various heights and sizes, but the one I have is only about 3 feet tall, and has a footprint of about 1 square foot. Yet it holds all 250 of my DVDs, with room left over for some of my games.

If you've got the room next to or near the TV, it's a great solution.

[quote name='Admiral Moo']Personally I use a DVD shelf that sits on a rotating base. They come in various heights and sizes, but the one I have is only about 3 feet tall, and has a footprint of about 1 square foot. Yet it holds all 250 of my DVDs, with room left over for some of my games.

If you've got the room next to or near the TV, it's a great solution.[/QUOTE]think that's what I got too. Got it from best buy had it on clearance. The brand name is isomething (I think). But yeah I might pick up a second one at full price....it's nice and sturdy

I got the Atlantic DVD Rack from Best Buy. Looks perfect for my TV Stand. Right now, it actually on sale. I think its $23 plus change.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I got the Atlantic DVD Rack from Best Buy. Looks perfect for my TV Stand. Right now, it actually on sale. I think its $23 plus change.[/QUOTE]
how many does it hold though? or link if I don't find it
[quote name='Nibi']I got this http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?CATID=225&PRODID=10014131 removed all the discs and put all the dvd/game cases in storage.[/QUOTE]that's sweet!!!!! Might get one
EDIT: Closest store is hour and a half away...shipping is too much...amazon's 3rd party sellers aren't any better....maybe walmart will have something. My old cd/dvd book is falling apart

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I got the Atlantic DVD Rack from Best Buy. Looks perfect for my TV Stand. Right now, it actually on sale. I think its $23 plus change.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link, by chance?

Its not on the website, but that where I bought those on sale from Best Buy.

Atlantic 250-CD/156-DVD Element Wood And Metal Rack

Atl35535429.jpg

http://www.thefind.com/search?query=35535429+

My Collection
Rack #1
302o0ao.jpg

Rack #2
mvqnw9.jpg

I'm planing to buy 1 or 2 more for the SteelBooks & Video Games. Look how all my SteelBook are getting fulled.

Wow that rack is surprisingly cheap. I think I'm interested.

I can't get one from Best Buy but I might buy it from Buy.com's eBay store. Does Live cashback (Bing cashback?) work on Buy.com's eBay store?

Ikea has some pretty good stuff if your looking for something to match the rest of the TV stand.

I was lucky to get two 100-DVD shelves from Circuit City for $5 each during liquidation. They were purchased from Ikea by CCity. Nice stuff.

I went to bestbuy to check out that Atlantic dvd holder, and it was sold out :(.

Is Ikea known to be cheap? Also I wanna try out some of that Ikea food.

I bought an Atlantic media rack very similar to the one pictured above at Walmart for $19.xx a few weeks back. The box states 230 CD/150 DVD. They were located between the electronics and photo area.

[quote name='assassinX']I went to bestbuy to check out that Atlantic dvd holder, and it was sold out :(.

Is Ikea known to be cheap? Also I wanna try out some of that Ikea food.[/QUOTE]
Where do you live? I can get for you, if possible.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Its not on the website, but that where I bought those on sale from Best Buy.

Atlantic 250-CD/156-DVD Element Wood And Metal Rack

Atl35535429.jpg

http://www.thefind.com/search?query=35535429+

My Collection
Rack #1
302o0ao.jpg

Rack #2
mvqnw9.jpg

I'm planing to buy 1 or 2 more for the SteelBooks & Video Games. Look how all my SteelBook are getting fulled.
[/QUOTE]
I got one of these as well, good shit.

[quote name='assassinX']I went to bestbuy to check out that Atlantic dvd holder, and it was sold out :(.

Is Ikea known to be cheap? Also I wanna try out some of that Ikea food.[/QUOTE]
My best buy had sold out of it :cry:

bread's done
Back