DVD trade ins at Play n Trade $1.00 credit for any DVD

ScottBigGame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I went into a Play N Trade tonight to kill some time, and I found out they take DVD trade ins. I had a trunk full that I was planning on shipping out to Amazon.

Amazon was going to give me about $0.25 to $0.50 for each DVD I was going to trade, but Play N Trade gives a flat rate of $1.00 for credit and $0.50 cash.

I had about 140 DVDs and he took 70 of them. Some were scratch and some he couldn't take because they had it already or he didn't want because he didn't think it would sell. I was going to take the cash but they had a MW3 wireless bluetooth headset for $60 (I know Amazon sells it for $40) and I grabbed a few Cokes to get rid of the credit.

It was a really good deal considering Amazon would have given me only about $30 for the 70 DVDs.

So if anyone is planning to trade some DVDs, check out Play N Trade.

Play N Trade is a franchise. As such their pricing and promotions are almost always YMMV. Also, just because yours closed down doesn't mean they all did, because they are a franchise your stores may have all been owned by the same person who for whatever reason got out of it. My town has two PnT owned by the same person and there are at least 2 other PnT within 2 hours from my house.

[quote name='4tygames']Hastings or Movie Warehouse offer really good trade in prices. BB's deal is definitely the best.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to collect physical media anymore, but that Best Buy deal is definitely best.

Looks like Hastings and Movie Warehouse are B&M. Anything good on-line? I was going to just use Amazon for the 150 or so DVDs I have still want to get rid of. I've tried ebay before but even starting bids of $0.01 and $1.99 shipping, not much moved. Not worth the time and effort.

bread's done
Back