dvdempire.com GC sale; Mickey Mouse Magical Mirror $3.99 + others

Not the greatest titles ever, but how often do you find new Gamecube titles for $4?

I ordered Big Air Freestyle, Freaky Flyers, Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius, and Mickey Mouse (daughter might like this one?). Got free shipping and the magic 8 ball gave me $2 off my order making the total just under $14 (or $3.50 per game).

Thanks OP!

i ordered some stuff but dont expect it to come cause 1 of the 3 games went backorder ... how does this work since it said all items will be shipped together

now all 3 shows backordered... i hope they come Got 3 games for 9 bucks with 3 bucks off using that magic 8 ball .... if the GBA games are there tomorrow i might try tomorrow since you can only do the 8 ball thing 1 time per day

[quote name='zman73']too bad Mario Party 5 for 5 BUCKS isnt in stock... oh well picked mine up new for 15 last night anyway[/QUOTE]

werid it shows in stock BUT you cant add to cart... I wonder if that means they are filling back orders? anyone know how good of a company this is that will fill a backorder

That Jimmy Neutron game is brutally bad and Magical Mirror isn't too much better. Those are some nice prices though. I always forget to check that site.

I only won $1 from the Magic 8 Ball. Unfortunately, most of the stuff is OOS now. I don't think they'll re-stock, but who knows? I'm just glad I was able to get what I got.

[quote name='bradr']I only won $1 from the Magic 8 Ball. Unfortunately, most of the stuff is OOS now. I don't think they'll re-stock, but who knows? I'm just glad I was able to get what I got.[/QUOTE]

won 3 bucks.

[quote name='zman73']too bad Mario Party 5 for 5 BUCKS isnt in stock... oh well picked mine up new for 15 last night anyway[/QUOTE]

Where did you get MP5 for $15? was it new?

[quote name='slidecage']now all 3 shows backordered... i hope they come Got 3 games for 9 bucks with 3 bucks off using that magic 8 ball .... if the GBA games are there tomorrow i might try tomorrow since you can only do the 8 ball thing 1 time per day[/QUOTE]

Do they show backordered in your order status? All mine show as reserved and shipping today.

[quote name='jbroush99']Do they show backordered in your order status? All mine show as reserved and shipping today.[/QUOTE]

i did the live help button and they said "they have no clue why its showing backorder on the screen since the order shows they have the game in stock on my order and is waiting for CC approval to ship them today"

maybe i get a break and they all ship

Picked up

jimmy neturon
Micky mouse
and
(this game shows backorder) Yu gi oh for the gamecube (I paid 30 bucks for this when it came out) i want the cards

My order already shows shipped! They are fast, considering I ordered less than 2 hours ago. Thanks OP!

[quote name='bradr']My order already shows shipped! They are fast, considering I ordered less than 2 hours ago. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

ordered an hour ago and it says SHIPPED.. now you got to wait 9 to 20 days to get it though OUCH

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
GameCube 9-21-2005 1 $3.99 1 $3.99

Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Falsebound Kingdom

Sub-Total: $8.97

Shipping: $0.00

Tax: $0.00

Grand Total: $8.97

cant pass that up for less then 9 bucks = 3 bucks per game name another store that sells that price NOONE WOOO : )

They're probably sending it media mail (a la Best Buy). Since they're in Pittsburgh (go Steelers!), I should get it fairly quickly as I'm about two states down. Usually the Central-North Eastern route for USPS is fairly quick. I'll post again when I get it. Hopefully it'll be better packaged (ie: in a box) as I ordered 3 GBA games.

[quote name='bradr']go Steelers[/QUOTE]

What he said... 2-0 baby... although this game with the Patriots will give a better indication as to how the season will turn out

[quote name='zman73']What he said... 2-0 baby... although this game with the Patriots will give a better indication as to how the season will turn out[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the Patriots have something to prove but if Bettis can go, they can play him and Parker (a good change of pace to hopefully catch the defense sleeping) and Roethlisberger still has a perfect QB rating. I know where I'll be at 4 this Sunday!

A buddy of mine called to see if he could get put on a backorder list or something. Apparently they sold all the stock from this vendor. They will be getting more games, but from a different vendor so the prices are going to be higher.

[quote name='encendido5']A buddy of mine called to see if he could get put on a backorder list or something. Apparently they sold all the stock from this vendor. They will be getting more games, but from a different vendor so the prices are going to be higher.[/QUOTE]

yeap that is why MARIO party 5 is showing in stock... they have it back in but its going to be at a HIGHER price

• Your Order will arrive within 7 - 20 days

1 to 3 weeks to get the game OUCH

It usually takes over a week to get your order if you selected free shipping. Plus it comes in sturdy boxes filled with styrofoam peanuts if there is room in the package. Don't forget that they will put another 8ball scratch-off on the bottom of the package.

I don't think the Mickey game is bad for young kids. My 4 1/2 year old can play it without my constant intervention, which is always good for a little CAG surfing. And he likes the stuff the game does. Not sure how the grade school crowd would like it, though.

Got my order today. It shipped in a box with styrofoam peanuts as previously mentioned. Two of the GBA games were factory sealed, the third was re-sealed but the contents were mint/new. No damage to the GBA boxes so I'm happy. Overall, a really good experience and $4 a game is hard to beat.

bread's done
Back