$16.99
The Manchurian Candidate
Spider-Man 2
Resident Evil 2
Dodgeball
I, Robot
Anacondas
$14.99
Shark Tale w/ free Lithograph ($5.99 value)
The Notebook

Mulan
Home on the Range
Lion King 1 1/2
The Three Musketeers (the new one)
$12.99
Shrek 2 $9.99 if bought with Shark Tale
$11.99
Five People You Meet in Heaven
2 for $20
Chronicles of Riddick
The Punisher
Hellboy
Van Helsing
The Bourne Identity
Big Fish
13 going on 30
Dawn of the Dead
Something's Gotta Give
You Got Served
Laws of Attraction
Good Fellas
Starsky & Hutch
50 First Dates
Dirty Dancing
Pitch Black
Dirty Dancing 2
Under the Tuscan Sun
Along Came Polly
Just Married
Pretty Woman
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Armageddon
Spider-Man
EuroTrip
Fargo
Rain Man
Top Gun
Sweet Home Alabama
A Cinderella Story

$7.49
Ghost
Titanic
Love Actually
Legally Blonde
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
What a Girl Wants
Serendipity
The Princess Bride
Win a Date w/ Tad Hamilton
The Pianist
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
An Officer and a Gentleman

$4.99
Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil
The Bridges of Madison County
Jerry Seinfeld: Live on Broadway
You've Got Mail
Before Sunrise
Tin Cup
Tequilia Sunrise
Bed of Roses
Angel Eyes
Point of No Return
Grumpier Old Men
Dead Cain
Thirteen Ghosts
House on Haunted Hill
Martin Lawrence: You So Crazy
Message in a Bottle
Conspiracy Theory
Lethal Weapon
Mars Attacks!
Cobra
Diner
Best of Friends: S1, 15 episodes (i thought it was only 5)
National Velvet
Fort Pache, The Bronx
Circle of Friends
61*

Target
??.??
Shark Tale w/ free Bubble Watch
$69.99
Deadwood: S1
$34.99
Miami Vice: S1
$32.99
7th Heaven: S2
$24.99
The Fresh Prince: S1
Murphy Brown: S1
$19.99
Scooby Doo: Aloha
$15.99
Notebook
$14.99
Growing up w/ Winnie the Pooh: A Great Day of Discovery
Growing up w/ Winnie the Pooh: Friends Forever

Wow, Deadwood is 64.99? For 12 episodes? This is such a great show, but the price is way way too high. Gotta love HBO,.

Some of the 5 dollar DVD's seem pretty sweet. I may have to pick up Mars Attacks! finally. Thanks for the awesome early post!

Hrm, so Shark Tale comes out this week, huh? Anyone know if that's any good or not? I originally figured it would be a stinker, but the preview I saw actually looked amusing.

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Wow, Deadwood is 64.99? For 12 episodes? This is such a great show, but the price is way way too high. Gotta love HBO,.

Some of the 5 dollar DVD's seem pretty sweet. I may have to pick up Mars Attacks! finally. Thanks for the awesome early post![/quote]

For some reason I thought Deadwood was on Showtime

[quote name='jaso'][quote name='MaskedPlague']Wow, Deadwood is 64.99? For 12 episodes? This is such a great show, but the price is way way too high. Gotta love HBO,.

Some of the 5 dollar DVD's seem pretty sweet. I may have to pick up Mars Attacks! finally. Thanks for the awesome early post![/quote]

For some reason I thought Deadwood was on Showtime[/quote]
I was wrong

[quote name='argyle']Hrm, so Shark Tale comes out this week, huh? Anyone know if that's any good or not? I originally figured it would be a stinker, but the preview I saw actually looked amusing.[/quote]

I saw it when it came out in theathers. Its a decent movie. Definitely worth a rent, at least.

Are the Bourne Identity and Eternal Sunshine DVD's the special editions (extended for BI and SE for Eternal Sunshine), or the regular editions?

Thanks for splitting the DVD and VG offers. I know its a little extra work, but I appreciate the organization!

Are the Bourne Identity and Eternal Sunshine DVD's the special editions (extended for BI and SE for Eternal Sunshine), or the regular editions?

I second this question. Is Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind the special edition or not?

Thanks again TC>

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']
$14.99
Lion King 1 1/2[/quote]

Why are they running a deal on this, when it is already gonna be in the vault? Makes no sense.

[quote name='lordopus99']

I second this question. Is Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind the special edition or not?

Thanks again TC>[/quote]

i cant tell on either of them....Bourne Identity says across the top in silver, " Explosive Extended Edition"....and Eternal Sunshine has a silver strip across the top that i can't make out the writing on...doesn't look like a SE though

The SE version of Eternal Sunshine front cover looks almost exactly like how a Superbit does. An image bordered by silver on all sides. Does it look like that?

Is that the Goodfella's 2-disc edition? If so thats one hell of a deal. Wonder if any CC cashiers can be fooled into taking Hellboy 3-disc director's cut?

From my memory I believe the 2 disc edition is the only one available right now at CC for "Goodfellas" but I could be wrong....

As far as "Hellboy" my bets is on the computer system won't allow the 3 disc directors cut to be used in the promotion.

Deadwood--just awesome! But thankfully I tivo'd it as it is running again cause 64 bucks for 12 hours of programming? That is nuts!

But I can't wait for season 2.

The one disc edition has the silver strip. I might still go for this deal... how much more does the special edition have than a few more deleted scenes?

dang the silver strip one is the 1-disc...
hmm... maybe I will try and PM it at walmart since my walmart doesn't have any of the 1-disc anymore.

[quote name='chargeup45']The one disc edition has the silver strip. I might still go for this deal... how much more does the special edition have than a few more deleted scenes?[/quote]

Some good documentries on the making of the film and insight into the idea of the film.

[quote name='neonglow']The SE version of Eternal Sunshine front cover looks almost exactly like how a Superbit does. An image bordered by silver on all sides. Does it look like that?[/quote]

ok, i compared the picture to what deepdiscountdvd had for SE and non-SE....its non-SE...sorry

[quote name='MetalGator']Is that the Goodfella's 2-disc edition? If so thats one hell of a deal. Wonder if any CC cashiers can be fooled into taking Hellboy 3-disc director's cut?[/quote]

with comparisons to the pictures that deep discount dvd has, its the 2-disc edition

The 2-disc Goodfellas for 10 bucks? NIIICCE. I think I'll cave and get Hellboy finally. The CC near me gets cleaned out pretty fast (Ocala, FL), thus, I'm making a b-line for it on Sunday.

[quote name='Saucy Jack'][quote name='The Successful Dropout']
$14.99
Lion King 1 1/2[/quote]

Why are they running a deal on this, when it is already gonna be in the vault? Makes no sense.[/quote]

It's called marketing. All that those commercials mean is that Disney won't be producing any more copies. There are still thousands out there in stores and, most likely, in warehouses that have yet to be shipped.

Thanks OP. I may have to check out the $5 dvds, assuming that any are left at the local circuit city.

Those 4.99 DVDs sure look nice. Might pick up a couple plus the Goodfellas DVD.

Thanks for splitting the DVD and VG offers. I know its a little extra work, but I appreciate the organization!

Fresh Prince and Jaime Foxx show on DVD....both surprises to me...more so for Jaime Foxx though....maybe his nomination for playing Ray Charles helped bring this out....

Trust/TSD, I'm glad you're back doing the dirty work. It's much appreciated.

Thanks a ton for separating the DVD deals into their own thread. I tend to buy far more DVDs than I do games, so it definitely helps the DVD aficionados such as myself.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Those 4.99 DVDs sure look nice. Might pick up a couple plus the Goodfellas DVD.

Thanks for splitting the DVD and VG offers. I know its a little extra work, but I appreciate the organization![/quote]

no problem...i just dont want to hear any more complaining for a while :speaktothehand:

looks like I will have to wait on the Eternal sunshine, but the goodfellas disc is worth getting and if the bourne identity is the extended one then that's also worth getting too.

bourne identity "explosive extended" = same as the previous DVD, minus the DTS track but add the atlernate opening. I'll keep my original release DVD very much.

That's a pretty decent price on Raging Bull. I heard it comes in a digipak, though. I'm not a fan of those, whether it's for a CD or DVD, but I'll deal.

25 eps of fresh prince for that cheap? how come they sell like 13 or so eps of adult swim 15 minute cartoons for the same price. that's like 4x the video

[quote name='adezero']25 eps of fresh prince for that cheap? how come they sell like 13 or so eps of adult swim 15 minute cartoons for the same price. that's like 4x the video[/quote]

because master shake demands more money than will smith

This may sound like a dumb question, but in the buy 2 for $15 at BB, can you buy only one for $7.50? or do you have to buy 2? B/c I only want Mouline Rouge.

while im not looking at the ad right now....im positive that you'd have to buy 2 to get them for $7.50 each...or else you'd probably have to pay the regular price which is probably $9.99 each

now if you buy 2 dvds for $15 and take one back, i'm not sure what would happen...maybe they'd give you back $9.99, 7.50, or $5.01

Are the Casablanca and Gone with the Wind listings in Best Buy's $10 section the original 1-disc editions? I'd be surprised if they were the special editions, but I may as well ask.

bread's done
Back