Dying X360... Help!

Battman23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My 360 is less than 60 days old and is dying. I bought it from MicroCenter. Do you guys know any way that I can exchange it for a new one for less than $100. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

uhh well considering it's still under warranty with Microsoft, call them and they'll ship you a box and you'll mail off your 360 and they'll either fix it or send you a new one.

Well Microsoft has a 90 day warranty so you could try calling them first before you spend $100 trying to get a different one.

MS won't send you a box to send it out in unless its manufactured pre-2k6 I believe. I spent a good portion of the day on the phone with them before I decided to try exchanging mine back to overstock.

microsoft wouldn't fix mine becasue they didn't have my reciept on record. kept faxing it to them, they just claimed they never got it (it was well within warranty). Good luck with MS, even if they will fix it, they will require you to pay shipping both ways.

Contact MicroCenter.

Yeah, I'm going to call MicroCenter on Monday. I did originally buy the replacement plan with some cables, but I told my wife to take the cables back and she took the plan back, too. I just found out that she took the plan back because my bro's 360 died the other day and I went looking for my plan. Hopefully I can repurchase it and the 360 lasts another month so it doesn't look too shady. Has anyone had any luck doing this sort of thing before?

bread's done
Back