Dynasty Warrior Gundam

foxhunt99

CAGiversary!
Anyone know where I can find this game new, or used but in good condition for around $30? Xbox 360 edition

Thanks.

Like Bladestorm, this game is still 59.99 new.. and high priced used.. at least 50$ used.. At most retail/tradeing places.. only place you may find it for 30 or less is on clerance or from a CAG TL!

I am also looking for this game but, In a PS3 format. If anyone has them for sale ($30 max) Please let me know

Months later, I bump this in pursuit of the original question. Besides $20 at Sears which I didn't find it.

[quote name='Xiados']Months later, I bump this in pursuit of the original question. Besides $20 at Sears which I didn't find it.[/quote]

Besides the Circuit City clearance where it was going for $16.96, I'd say hope for a weekend ad coupon from Gamestop. Used copies are currently $34.99 for both systems. With 20% off + 10% edge card, you could get it for about $25.xx plus tax.

Not the best option. Or you can wait to see if it drops further between now and March. DW:G2 is said to be released around that time.

Any other stores near you have this in stock (like KMart)? It's an old game so it's due to be put on the clearance schedule soon.

[quote name='foxhunt99']Anyone know where I can find this game new, or used but in good condition for around $30? Xbox 360 edition

Thanks.[/quote]
I have a brand new one sitting in my collection. It was a gutted copy from the retailer. I have never played it. It is yours for $33 shipped if you want it.

I haven't checked online, but the B&M Gamestops have it for either $35 or $40 used. Couple that with edge and the 10% off coupon and there ya go.

bread's done
Back