Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends (PS3) $20

link? or sku at least?

edit... and thanks btw. sometimes I forget my manners this early, and i wasnt trying to be demanding, I just cant seem to find it on the website.

[quote name='Indignate']Saw this at a Best Buy here in California.[/QUOTE]

Mind if I ask which store you went to? Hopefully bay area :)

Thanks for posting this! I was going to BBY anyway for the Upgrade & Save promotion and picked up one of 3-4 copies available for $19.99 (price tag was marked as such) with no problems.

[quote name='Enuf']here's the SKU found it in-store here as well
3648401[/QUOTE]

This didn't return anything when I searched. Anyone else having success finding it on BB's site?

If it's anything like the other ones, it's a stand alone game that can be used with the original via a disk swap.

It does not need the original to play.

[quote name='Kenshindono']how did you do that? ive needed to do it before but couldnt[/QUOTE]

Search for another product >> Check shipping & availability >> Store pickup: Check stores

When you pull up a list of nearby stores, go to your browser's address bar and replace the SKU of the item you searched for with whatever it is you're actually looking to find. Voila!

Many thanks to Velo for suggesting this, because it's been a hassle plenty of times when searching for deals at BB. :applause:

Great game, easily the best Dynasty Warriors game for me since 3. Though XL kind of sucks without the original version, so you might want to look into getting that along with it (And playing it first). You dont get the play the story mode (Which was amazing)

You don't need DW7 to play XL, *but* in order to play Story Mode and Conquest mode, you do need to have the original disc.

Thanks for the heads up on this, Masterkyo. I picked up a copy to complement the DW7 that I just ordered from Newegg. There were still a couple more copies of XL left at the Park Lane store in Dallas as of yesterday.

cant see a price, cant ship to store but it does say "in store only"

was hoping to put this up with KoA and get a $10 ship to store bonus.

is this ymmv price?

FYI, the Best Buy site store availability thing may not be accurate. It listed my local store as Unavailable, but there happened to be one sitting on the shelf when I stopped in.

[quote name='Nailbunny']FYI, the Best Buy site store availability thing may not be accurate. It listed my local store as Unavailable, but there happened to be one sitting on the shelf when I stopped in.[/QUOTE]it's sometimes means 3 or less no OOS.

bread's done
Back