Dynasty Warriors Gundam Xbox 360

Slappybob

CAGiversary!
I was just looking to see if anyone has seen this game for a good price.

I have tried Yahoo and Google searches but they are all around $60 which I find confusing since the game has been out for over a year.

If anyone sees any deals for the game new let me know.

Thanks

I think it's one of those games that gets limited quantities, and hence never really drops. That's what I told myself when I bought it, anyways! :whistle2:D Ha ha!

I just checked Amazon (they're sold out), but there's seller charging $29.50 + $4 shipping for a new copy. Might try that. :whistle2:/

DW:Gundam 2 is coming at the end of March. I would assume that it would have everything the original has plus some improvement/additions. So unless you're into the weak-ass story they slapped onto the original, I'd wait.

What's curious though is that even though the new game is on the horizon, the original is still pricey.

Plus, where's all the pre-order deals for the sequel? I haven't seen any, have you guys?

to quote IGN, "Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 delivers more massive mobile suits, melee combat mayhen, and Online Versus Play. Possibly a reason to wait?

[quote name='Josef']Last I checked it was $4.97 at Sears.[/quote]

I have been looking for it all over also. I tried all the local Sears and none have it. I like the OP just don't wanna pay much for it since it's not exactly AAA quality. If anyone finds a few PM me also.

bread's done
Back