Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, N3?

kabuki man

CAG Veteran
I'm looking for a game that's like DW, SW, or 99 Nights for the Xbox 360 relatively cheap. By now i'm sure it can't be hard to find one of these titles (or one like it) for dirt cheap, but i am having trouble finding legitimate deals. Anyone seen these?

[quote name='kabuki man']I'm looking for a game that's like DW, SW, or 99 Nights for the Xbox 360 relatively cheap. By now i'm sure it can't be hard to find one of these titles (or one like it) for dirt cheap, but i am having trouble finding legitimate deals. Anyone seen these?[/quote]

Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires was clearance at Best Buy for $10 awhile back, but you still might be able to find it. Also Ninety-Nine Nights is being clearanced at K-mart for around $10 or $15.

Sounds like the perfect deal, but Best Buy and K-Mart are nowhere close to me. An hour drive away. I'm assuming they are in-store deals. Thanks for the help though. If i happen to drive that way i'll stop at one, but for now, anyone else found any more?

I do hate to bump an old thread, but I'm also looking for a copy of Ninety-Nine Nights- b&m stores in proximity include multiples of Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, GameStop/EB, and Toys'R'US. (Read: No KMART)

N3 is very YMMV at kmart. I think its still $29.99 at most of them.

You might want to just buy off somebody on eBay, since I think it only goes for around $15 on there...I think its only worth like 450 points on Goozex (if you trade games on there...), which is a good value for a 360 game.

bread's done
Back