E-Cigarette Questions... looking for some advice/deals.

metaphysicalstyles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
My wife has recently taken an interest in the E-cigarette phenomenon, and we are contemplating purchasing a set. We were regular smokers years ago, and currently only smoke occasionally. We are wanting to give-up "real" cigarettes entirely... predominantly for three reasons:

1. Our health. Now in our thirties, we are attempting to live a more healthy lifestyle. Which leads to...
2. We have a 9-month old... and we really don't want her around second hand smoke (when possible).
3. Cigs are REALLY expensive... unless you're traveling through Puerto Rico.
4. The recent banning of clove cigarettes. They really stuck it in and broke it off with that one.

So my questions are as follows...

1. What is the best e-cigarette brand on the market?
2. What brand of e-cigarette provides makes for the best long-term investment?
3. What are the current best deals on e-cigarettes and replacement cartridges (ie. which gives you the most bang for your buck... this is important)?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I've scoured numerous websites for info, but I tend to trust the actual consumer's feedback more so than random website hype.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know anything about this product other than what I have seen from passing it by at the mall kiosk. I'm a recent x-smoker (going on 2 weeks), I've tried it all patches, pills, counseling

Hey, cold turkey worked for me three times now.

But, I will say, in my opinion, if you're giving up cigarettes, there's no reason whatsoever to take up anything else. Nothing's quite as good and if you're going to be without cigarettes, you might as well be without nicotine period, because as long as you're ingesting it in some fashion, all it's going to do is remind you how much better a real cigarette is.

bread's done
Back