e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

I'll keep an eye on it.  If it doesn't change back to available after a while, I'll cash out with some shitty magazines and never use the site again.  It had a good run though for me.

I forgot about this place for a while. Went through my unread emails and got to bring it to $17.xx worth, but if it doesn't improve somewhat soon I'll likely cash out and move on. Hopefully if/when I get enough credits, it'll no longer say "$25 GameStop eGift Card (Out of Stock)".

You guys can get real GS giftcards? What are the redeeming costs? I can only get GS Power Up Rewards Points. $25- 5000 points, $50- 12500 points, and $100- 30000 points. 

Probably.  If they really want to they should just bump it to $75.  I have $72 in there now so it won't take long.  But at $75 per GC, it's not really worth my time anymore to get back up there again.

I see I see. I signed back up back in August after quitting a year ago. GS sent me another invite after I joined the free membership and I decided to see if Id actually get more surveys. Since then Ive gotten 60,000 GS Power Up Rewards points which was "$200" of e-rewards money. Saving up for one of their expensive prizes like the Ghostbusters 24" Evil Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

And here I thought the bump was to celebrate their 15th anniversary.  I still just get the PUR points option, but they are pretty generous with the surveys at least for me.

If only my redemption was $60 for $25 GS. I don't know if I want to continue after my next redemption (its $75 for me). I keep hoping that 3 month Netfli would come back...

Got my 30,000 Power Up Rewards points. Ive had enough Erewards money since last time, I didnt even have to take anymore surveys the past 3 months!

bread's done
Back