e-rewards question

TAYL0R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I just redeemed a $25 Gamestop giftcard from e-rewards and I wanted to get it before November 8th;). Is this possible how long does it take you guys to recieve stuff from them? Also doesn't seem like when you get near $50 they stop sending you as many surveys to do?

[quote name='TAYL0R']I just redeemed a $25 Gamestop giftcard from e-rewards and I wanted to get it before November 8th;). Is this possible how long does it take you guys to recieve stuff from them? Also doesn't seem like when you get near $50 they stop sending you as many surveys to do?[/QUOTE]

It typically take me a week to get mine back now. Much better than before.

The surveys come and go, no pattern to it. Tho answering honestly gets a lot more drops IMHO;)

[quote name='TAYL0R']I just redeemed a $25 Gamestop giftcard from e-rewards and I wanted to get it before November 8th;). Is this possible how long does it take you guys to recieve stuff from them? Also doesn't seem like when you get near $50 they stop sending you as many surveys to do?[/QUOTE]

I get mine in about a week sometimes, about 2 weeks other times. It's possible you'll get it by 11/8.

Eight days? I don't think that's going to happen. The shortest amount of time I ever had to wait for a Gamestop gift card was two weeks.

And no, it doesn't seem like that to me. I have $151 in credit with e-rewards and I haven't noticed my survey rate slowing down at all.

yea a week or 2 is usually the norm for when i get my cards, and as for the slowing down on surveys at one point i was just answering quickly to get them out of the way and get the small credit because i couldn't redeem anymore cards the quarter, had the credit saved for the next quarter and was running out of free magazines to order that had any interest lol, make sure your signed up for them to send as many with no limit and you should get a bunch

My last two cards came within the week, but it all depends on how fast they process.
You might be able to get it by the 8th if you're lucky.

The longest I've had to wait was seven days, the shortest was only four days, so it's possible you can get it before the 8th.

bread's done
Back