E3 09 Swag Giveaway

NintendoGal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I figured I'd share this contest once again with you all at CAG. Besides my own personal forum for the site which is tiny and maybe Twitter , this is really the only place I post my contests. Since CAG has helped me save money, I figure why not?

Anyway follow the link:

http://www.nintendogal.com/story-506-E3-09-Swag-Contest.html

It contains a video I made showing off the swag. There will be two winners so considering not many enter my contests you may have a decent shot at a swag bag. :)

Good luck CAGers!

[quote name='iambeaker']This is great... Thanks a lot!!!!

****Update**** The email address is spelled incorrectly.. Just giving you a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for that! Updated appropriately.

Happens when you type Nintendo over and over again. :(

I remember this last year. Entered! Thanks OP! Maybe it's time for me to learn how to solve a Rubik's cube.. if I win the swag, that is.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Can both my parents and I enter if we have diffrent Email addresses but live in the same house?[/QUOTE]

One entry per person so yes. Please don't abuse this though! :)

[quote name='Whirly']damn, 18+[/QUOTE]

Yeah there's one inappropriate item in the mix and I don't want to get in trouble in case there's a parent watching. :(

[quote name='NintendoGal']Yeah there's one inappropriate item in the mix and I don't want to get in trouble in case there's a parent watching. :([/QUOTE]

You can't remove it if hypothetically a minor wins?

This is an odd question, but are there any sunglasses in the prize package? I couldn't tell.

One more question, what is the inappropriate item? If it's what I think it is, I don't want it...

[quote name='Whirly']You can't remove it if hypothetically a minor wins?[/QUOTE]

I don't think minors can typically enter contests without parental consent anyway.

Thanks for the contest, I entered.

[quote name='Whirly']You can't remove it if hypothetically a minor wins?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr.me']This is an odd question, but are there any sunglasses in the prize package? I couldn't tell.

One more question, what is the inappropriate item? If it's what I think it is, I don't want it...[/QUOTE]

It's already in a box ready to go, tapped up and everything. If you don't want the item, I guess you'll just have to throw it away. It was amusing when I got it and I figure since they were cool when I received it, it's free advertising for them as well.

If you don't approve then you can always choose not to enter. I simply wanted to let everyone who was entering what was up as a courtesy. ;)

[quote name='toxicinzanity']lol that harvestmoon shirt is so sexy i want *entered*[/QUOTE]

It's not a shirt, it's a drawstring bag. The items to the left are bags. I think there are only 2 shirts in the lot.

Thanks OP, entered. I just filled the body of the message with my CAG username and address. I hope that doesn't DQ me.

[quote name='help1']Thanks OP, entered. I just filled the body of the message with my CAG username and address. I hope that doesn't DQ me.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I really don't care what folks put in the body. I use a randomizer to determine the winner so that doesn't effect it in anyway. :)

[quote name='NintendoGal'][quote name='toxicinzanity']lol that harvestmoon shirt is so sexy i want *entered*[/QUOTE]It's not a shirt, it's a drawstring bag. The items to the left are bags. I think there are only 2 shirts in the lot.[/QUOTE]
Well, I tell ya what, toxicinzanity... If you win, send me the swag.
And, I'll send you back a Harvest Moon shirt. I'm sure there's enough material there. :)

bread's done
Back