E3 2009 - MS Press Briefing - What Did You Think?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']From Kotaku:[/QUOTE]

Blank achievement pages at Xbox.com may have outed some of Microsoft's big game announcements before the press conference has even begun, with Halo: Reach

Hm. Achievement page would indicate that this game is pretty far along then, no? I know it's blank but why would they put something up THAT early anyway?

I know this would never happen for multiple reasons, but if they somehow managed to develop ANOTHER Halo expansion/game/add-on/whatever in total secrecy and then released it like...tomorrow, pants would be shat.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Ugh Halo is so fucking overrated.[/QUOTE]

Can't have a thread without tired cliches I guess.

[quote name='KaneRobot']

Can't have a thread without tired cliches I guess.[/QUOTE]

Tired cliche?

Oh I'm sorry that I'm not in line sucking Master Chief's dick.

[quote name='Scorch']i hate being at work right now. love this time of the year though[/QUOTE]
Be glad that you're going to be able to afford these games you're hearing about. Not everyone can say that :cry:

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Tired cliche?

Oh I'm sorry that I'm not in line sucking Master Chief's dick.[/QUOTE]

Not sucking dick does not equal spewing the same tired bullshit you get at least once or twice in every thread that even has a whiff of Halo in it.

Or yeah, basically what slickkill said.

I bet Master Chief is hung like a horse. A monster horse.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Sucking dick does not equal spewing the same tired bullshit you get at least once or twice in every thread that even has a whiff of Halo in it.

Or yeah, basically what slickkill said.[/QUOTE]

No, I was responding to the nonstop Halo handjobs that was being given on G4.

[quote name='spoo']What is this about the Beatles and sons rumor?[/QUOTE]

Jullienne Lennon is singing Beatles rock band?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']IGN is still looping. Anyone watching actual coverage yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm sick of watching Ghostbusters Wii footage.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']No, I was responding to the nonstop Halo handjobs that was being given on G4.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way about the Lebron James coverage on ESPN.

A confirmed Left 4 Dead 2 with brand new campaigns would automatically let me leave this press conference with no disappointment.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I feel the same way about the Lebron James coverage on ESPN.[/QUOTE]

I refuse to suck Lebron James' dick!

[quote name='homeland']Jullienne Lennon is singing Beatles rock band?[/QUOTE]

Something about they are going to play the MS E3 conference. Playing Rockband on stage maybe?

bread's done
Back