E3 2010 - What are you *hoping* to see/hear?

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
I'm personally looking for lots of info about Killzone 3 and Halo Reach multiplayer. And I'm praying that Natal and the PS3 wands are ignored/abandoned but I have a feeling (at least for MS) that motion controls are gonna be the focus of the presentation.

:wii:

I want to see Tales of Graces announced for release in NA
In-depth look at The Last Story
Making the DSi/Wii shop linked and having a username like XBL and PSN (they should just use the username of the club nintendo account or something)

:360:

Lots of info on Halo Reach, which I'm sure will happen
Lots of info on Gears of War 3
Some sweet RPGs
Something that won't happen, Halo 1+2 announced as a compilation with Halo 3 graphics
FFXIII Versus heading to Xbox 360

:pc:

Lots of info on Diablo III
Lots of info on Star Wars The Old Republic
Lots of info on FFXIV
Some info on Mass Effect 3
The Witcher 2

That is all I can think of for now

I would really like to see some gameplay footage of God Of War 3 and Marvel VS Capcom 3. That's the main thing for me. If not actual gameplay at least more info on both.

I want E3 to be better than last year and be full of surprises. At least one major thing that shocks the gaming world. I guess I can dream. The nerd in me wants to see something amazing. :)

I'd like to see Atlus announce a US date for Etrian Odyssey 3 in one of those massive release date pdfs that usually hit. Otherwise, I'm just here for the charts. Not much to look forward to in modern gaming.

:psp: Valkyria Chronicles 2
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles 3
:ps2:, :ps3:, :psp:, or :360: Sakura Wars I-IV Collector's Box
:ps3: Final Fantasy Versus XIII
:psp: Final Fantasy Agito XIII
:ps3: Final Fantasy XV
:ps3: Ar Tonelico 3
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts III
:wii: Legend of Zelda
:psp: Mega Man Legends 1 and 2
:ps3: Tales of Vesperia
:ds: Tales of Hearts
:wii: Tales of Graces
:psp: Parasite Eve
:psp: Parasite Eve 2
:psp: The Third Birthday
:ps3: Disgaea 4
:psp: Prinny 2
:psp: Persona 2 Portable
:psp: Persona 4 Portable
:360: Deathsmiles 2
:360: Jet Set Radio Future 2
:ps3: Space Channel 5: Part 3
:360: Kameo: Elements of Power 2
:psp: Air
:ps3: Segagaga

...I think I'm going to be disappointed. :cry:

[quote name='KillerRamen']:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles 3
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts III[/QUOTE]
We can hope.
[quote name='KillerRamen']:psp: Mega Man Legends 1 and 2[/QUOTE]
And we can dream. :cry: I'm gonna go ahead and keep dreaming and throw Megaman Legends Remake (or 3) and a new Evil Dead game into the mix.

KH3 Announcement
MGS Rising more info
No More Heroes 3 (Or Paradise release date) announcement
DOA5 Announcement
L4D3 announcement
Final Fantasy Versus XIII more info
Rock Band 3 (with keyboard!) confirmation
Batman: AA2 more info
Force Unleashed 2 in-depth look
Fable 3 more info
Gears 3 more info
Mass Effect 3 announcement and teaser
New Zelda Announcement and gameplay demo
New Mario Party (with online play!) Announcement
New Burnout Announcement
Viva Pinata 3 Announcement
Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 Announcement
Ninja Gaiden 3 Announcement
Team Ico Collection Announcement
MGS Collection Announcement
Vigilante 8 revival (Never going to happen...)
New Kirby game for the Wii Announcement
Pikmin 3 Announcement

[quote name='CaptainJoel']KH3 Announcement
MGS Rising more info
No More Heroes 3 (Or Paradise release date) announcement
DOA5 Announcement
L4D3 announcement
Final Fantasy Versus XIII more info
Rock Band 3 (with keyboard!) confirmation
Batman: AA2 more info
Force Unleashed 2 in-depth look
Fable 3 more info
Gears 3 more info
Mass Effect 3 announcement and teaser
New Zelda Announcement and gameplay demo
New Mario Party (with online play!) Announcement
New Burnout Announcement
Viva Pinata 3 Announcement
Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 Announcement
Ninja Gaiden 3 Announcement
Team Ico Collection Announcement
MGS Collection Announcement
Vigilante 8 revival (Never going to happen...)
New Kirby game for the Wii Announcement
Pikmin 3 Announcement[/QUOTE]

Ha, wow. Almost all of those are ones I want to know about.

I also want to hear if there's going to be a new Sly Cooper game as its already been hinted towards. =D

Oh, and Epic Mickey too

Mass Effect 2 full-sized expansion or Mass Effect 3 confirmed for next year
New Tales on a system that isn't 2 Gamecube's tied together with waggle
Parasite Eve 3 still on PSP?
Whatever happened to The Agency?
New Skies of Arcadia or Legend of Dragoon
Valkyria Chronicles 3 on PS3 or 2 released in US

Release Dates: The Last Guardian, Portal 2, L.A. Noire, Comic Jumper, Battleblock Theater, I Am Alive
(I'm not aware of any of those already having release dates yet, and am too lazy to double-check atm)

Game announcements: a new Sly Cooper game, Saints Row 3, Darksiders 2

Won't happen, but would almost blind me with joy: Downhill Domination 2, Grim Fandango 2 :cry:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Shenmue 3
Skies of Arcadia 2
Phantasy Star V

fuck you, Sega. :cry:
[/QUOTE]

Nurrrr.jpg

[quote name='MSUHitman']Mass Effect 2 full-sized expansion or Mass Effect 3 confirmed for next year
New Tales on a system that isn't 2 Gamecube's tied together with waggle
Parasite Eve 3 still on PSP?
Whatever happened to The Agency?
New Skies of Arcadia or Legend of Dragoon
Valkyria Chronicles 3 on PS3 or 2 released in US[/QUOTE]

Valkyria Chronicle 2 US release was confirmed. Parasite Eve 3 is still coming. A new Tales game will be coming, rather it gets a US release is the question

Mass Effect 2 full-on deep expansions...and have it not retail for $40 like DAA
Mass Effect 3 teaser

and really, the one thing I would go ape-shit over?
Final Fantasy 6 being done on DS. Technical issues my ass!!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Mass Effect 2 full-on deep expansions...and have it not retail for $40 like DAA
[/QUOTE]

I'd be fine with that price if we're talking a 20 hour or so full on expansion.

PGR5 made by Turn10, new Perfect Dark game, console version of Kingdom Under Fire II with release date, Firebird Studios game, new Mechwarrior game and new Battlestations game with infantry and land vehicles from MS,
Beyond Good & Evil 2, next Rainbow Six and I Am Alive trailers/gameplay vids and release dates from Ubisoft,
Midnight Club Tokyo/Bully 2 from Rockstar,
Mass Effect 2 big expansion and Mirror's Edge 2 from EA,
Sacred 3 info,
Race Pro 2/new Simbin console racing game,
Dynasty Warriors 7/Bladestorm 2 and Warriors: Legends of Troy from Koei,
Six Days in Fallujah getting picked up by any company and being released this year. seriously they need to release this game it's probably the most badass game we will ever get. it's basically Ghost Recon with Arma 2 realism and level of destruction of Breach(which is friggin amazing),

Forza 4 announcement with GT5 pushed to 2011 for the lulz factor of seeing all those faces of angry sony fanboys who will yet again compare Forza 4 pics to GT5 claiming that GT5 will be better because of 1080p GRAPHIXZ(after they done it with Forza 2 and Forza 3 screens).

In order of actual likelihood...

:psp: Valkyria Chronicles 2
:360: Final Fantasy Versus XIII
:wii: Tales of Graces
:wii: new Star Fox
:wii: new Wave Race

A game for the 360 that doesn't have shooting, dog-biting or otherwise mangling testicles as a key feature. I suspect I'm going to be disappointed. ;^)

But seriously, I'd like to see a new Zelda for 3DS announced and demoed. Trials HD 2 for 360 announced/demoed, update for Netlfix 360 that better supports lower bandwidth users (right now it sucks big time on the 360 on our low-end DSL service, while it works flawless on the Wii and looks much better on the Wii then the 360's low bandwidth mode which it jarringly switches in and out of multiple times per movie.) Release of Netflix for Wii as a downloaded (no disc needed.) 2D Kirby platformer for Wii. Full Netflix instant streaming catalog browsing and searching on both Wii and 360. Natal games in general - I want to see what they have been able to do with it. Also Natal at the convention with people able to try it and having it prove to work great.

Regarding predictions, a Natal game in which you grab testicles and rip them off is a no-brainer for E3. Mark my words. You heard it here first. ;^)

[quote name='elwood731']i'd love to see a new ssx in the style of tricky. To me it's still one of the best titles for last gen.[/quote]

this ^

The return of
Advent Rising!

It'll never happen though :cry:

Yakuza 4 US release and Valkyria Chronicles 3 for PS3 would be cool though.

I'm looking forward to hearing more on the following, even if it's as small as a teaser:

-Agent
-L.A. Noire
-GTA V
-Mass Effect 3
-Metal Gear Rising
-Uncharted 3
-Rage
-Crysis 2
-Dead Space 2
-Gears of War 3
-The Last Guardian
-Saint's Row 3
-Max Payne 3
-Medal of Honor
-inFamous 2
-Arkham Asylum 2
-Kojima's mystery "taboo-breaking" project

Some of those are pretty doubtful (like GTA V) but one can hope. Would love to see some more Diablo III stuff, but Blizzard usually withholds it's coolest stuff for Blizzcon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jman619']I would really like to see some gameplay footage of God Of War 3 and Marvel VS Capcom 3. That's the main thing for me. If not actual gameplay at least more info on both.

I want E3 to be better than last year and be full of surprises. At least one major thing that shocks the gaming world. I guess I can dream. The nerd in me wants to see something amazing. :)[/QUOTE]

You do realize that you only have to Google God Of War 3 or go onto YouTube and enter it as a search term to find tons of gameplay footage(and spoilers) since the game already came out.

So I doubt they would be re-hyping an already released game.
[quote name='Danimal']Release Dates: The Last Guardian, Portal 2, L.A. Noire, Comic Jumper, Battleblock Theater, I Am Alive
(I'm not aware of any of those already having release dates yet, and am too lazy to double-check atm)

Game announcements: a new Sly Cooper game, Saints Row 3, Darksiders 2

Won't happen, but would almost blind me with joy: Downhill Domination 2, Grim Fandango 2 :cry:[/QUOTE]
Good luck with I Am Alive. That was one of the games I was keeping a close eye on, but Ubisoft switched developers on it and it's been pushed back to 2012(supposedly)for a release date. Although the one UK gaming site still has a release date listed for it in June sometime.

As for the rest, I'd love to see a Darksiders 2, though I still have yet to finish the original.#-o That's what I get for paying attention to threads on CAG about various sales and glitches as well as hitting up the closing Hollywood Video stores.:cry:

As for my hopes for E3, I want Sony to throw in the towel and join Sega. They deserve to join them. Hopefully PS Move will be the final nail in the coffin.

I would love to hear details on a new Guitar Hero game. I can't get enough of that and Rock Band.

Since PS2 games won't play on many PS3's, I'd like Sony to announce some PS2 titles coming to PSN for download.

Some footage and/or details on the next Medal of Honor game would be nice.

If there is going to be an Xbox 360 slim, I would like Microsoft to give their word that it will not cause the RROD. I would say include Blu Ray, but I'm betting it will be a feature on the next Xbox console.

hitman 5 (ive been waiting so long for a sequal to my favorite series)

a new GTA.

gimme these 2 and i will be happy for the next 3 years

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You do realize that you only have to Google God Of War 3 or go onto YouTube and enter it as a search term to find tons of gameplay footage(and spoilers) since the game already came out.
[/QUOTE]

I think that this confused soul meant Gears of War 3, but maybe I'm just the rocket scientist.

two announcement will make my E3 this year, GT5 is probably more realistic than my hope for full Half Life 3 game announcement (or maybe it is)

Hope to see:

The Last Guardian Release Date (Just like Q1 2011, or Q4 2010 would suffice)
Ninja Storm Demo for PSN
Assassins Creed 3 Trailer (very brief)
Wii Starfox
Xenogears for PSN Ps1 classics
Batman AA2 trailer

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

I'd hoping for:
PSP2 (with two analog sticks!);
but other than that, I'm not really excited about anything in particular. I mainly want to see what's on the horizon.

[quote name='Triggerhappy14']Timesplitters 4 reannounced[/QUOTE]

This.

And Hulu for 360. Preferably with no fees, but I'd pay up to $8.99 to watch Hulu on my 360.

A Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement.
An announcement for the U.S. release for The Last Story.

And something, anything regarding the continuation of the Chrono series. It'll never happen.

Parasite Eve 3, Zone of the Enders 3, A New Silent Hill game not like Shattered Memories, an HD old school Castlevania game, Siren 4, and maybe a new Ridge Racer. I'll be burnt out on MGS soon so screw Rising.

Theoretically, a Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement wont come until Nomura is freed from his obligations on the FF13 related games, presuming that he would be involved.

bread's done
Back