E3 2011: Sony edition. Conference starts at 8pm est/7pm cst!

I'm hoping for:

- Something more exciting than the MS conference.
- The NGP not called PS Vita (i.e. they came to their senses)
- Kingdom Hearts HD collection (I want this above all HD collections)
- Some awesome hardcore PS move games. More on Sorcery, etc..

[quote name='whoknows']I'm hoping that they license the kinect from MS[/QUOTE]

Yea and bring those spelunking games. That will definitely allow Sony to win e3.

I want an NGP price point, I want PS2 games on the PSN and fully playable on the NGP, and I want the NGP to come out this year.

[quote name='Thongsy']Yea and bring those spelunking games. That will definitely allow Sony to win e3.[/QUOTE]

I like the way you think :cool:

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'm hoping for:

- Something more exciting than the MS conference.
- The NGP not called PS Vita (i.e. they came to their senses)
- Kingdom Hearts HD collection (I want this above all HD collections)
- Some awesome hardcore PS move games. More on Sorcery, etc..[/QUOTE]

To top the MS conference, not hard to do. Actually effortless.
Kingdom Hearts HD would be boss.
I am going to go and say GTA5 exclusive or time exclusive.

Actually PS2 downloadable games such as God Hand and some cool PS2 games would seal the deal.

let's not make this all about Move

just so you know, i'm completely expecting it to be about Move (before someone comes in and calls me stupid)

My hoping.

PSP 2 is a system with original games, not just console ports.
PSP 2 can do stuff we don't know about (besides, games, music, movies)
PSP 2 is $249

PS2 games on the PSN
PS Move Price drop to $50 for starter bundle

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Is the conference airing online only or on G4 on TV as well. Not near my guide to be able to check.[/QUOTE]

Its on G4.

[quote name='ssjmichael'] Something more exciting than the MS conference.[/QUOTE]

always good to set your expectations as low as possible. haha

[quote name='panzerfaust']let's not make this all about Move

just so you know, i'm completely expecting it to be about Move (before someone comes in and calls me stupid)[/QUOTE]

I share the same worries.

My prediction:
1/2 casual (Hulu/Facebook/it does everything/Move bullshit)
1/2 traditional (games, games using a regular controller, did I mention games?)

Let's hope Sony can do a little better than Microsoft, yeah?

[quote name='lordopus99']I wonder if Jack will address the PSN downtime...;)

G4 online is what I am on. Isn't suppose to have started?[/QUOTE]

The conference got hacked, so there'll be a slight delay while they upgrade their cameras, beef up security, etc..

[quote name='ssjmichael']The conference got hacked, so there'll be a slight delay while they upgrade their cameras, beef up security, etc..[/QUOTE]
Actually on G4's stream the stream went to the test pattern shown on tv's and then to blank so it might have :lol:

Would be sweet if the delay was for some great reason relating to some big reveal....but yeah I doubt that. I just hope that it beats the MS press confrence...but again it would be kind of hard not to beat it. Show off one or two games no one knows about yet, the stuff we do and announce a reasonable NGP price and they got it.

[quote name='whoknows']Sony showed Sonic twice in their montage. I approve.[/QUOTE]

They will be releasing Saturn games and they are handing over the reigns to Sega now. You can look forward to Sonic being the new "Sony" Mascot.

Alright Sony, you just have to beat, talking to an xbox, fake animals and flailing your limbs around. Shouldn't be too hard :)

I bet dollars to donuts the delay was because of crap with passing out 3D glasses and making sure the TVs worked right in 3D.

Saw this on a liveblog - "The form of the (PSN outage) apology seemed to say that the gaming press made a bigger deal of the Sony Online outage than they needed to out of a desire for controversy."

Are you fucking kidding me? Being down for a month is the "press making it a bigger deal?"

bread's done
Back