E3 2011: Sony edition. Conference starts at 8pm est/7pm cst!

[quote name='JG5253']But let me guess Halo 4 is good and everything else they is good right? :roll:[/QUOTE]

SOCOM is awesome too. As is Viva Pinata. Resistance 3 looks amazing. :roll:

[quote name='MSI Magus']Please leave. Seriously.....you only play shooters and sports games or something?[/QUOTE]

LMAO Super Mario is a FPS? lol gtfo now.:applause:

Sly 4 sucks, fanboys.

[quote name='QiG']Augmented Reality and "Near"? So it does things the 3DS is doing?[/QUOTE]

He pronounce it like "Nair"... so funny.

if Golden Abyss is a launch title that alone makes it day 1 purchase and way better than anything 3ds has up until OOT

[quote name='jupiterjones']The booing of AT&T was classic.... Nice choice Sony![/QUOTE]

yes, hirai looked like he didn't know how to react. The boos were deafing.

Wasn't interested in the portable realm anyways. Vita huh... everyone though wii was stupid. look how that turned out. But price is going to kill it and name is probably going to turn some off. I guess they are going with it.

If I decide to go with it, there is Wifi and ATT has great coverage where I am so I'm good. Graphically it looks impressive.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']SOCOM is awesome too. As is Viva Pinata. Resistance 3 looks amazing. :roll:

LMAO Super Mario is a FPS? :applause:

Sly 4 sucks, fanboys.[/QUOTE]

You're the fanboy coming to the PS3 forum just to troll.

How can you say it sucks when you haven't seen anything on it. again fanboy

PSVita AND ATT? Double fail Sony. Unless this thing is under 299$, this is going on my typical "Wait until the price falls in less than a few months since its a Sony console" list

Okay hold on...This AT&T deal with the PS Vita, does this mean it's only going to be sold at AT&T stores, and that it's going to be on a contract plan like phones are? If so, this product will tank harder than the PS3 at launch.

[quote name='JG5253']You're the fanboy coming to the PS3 forum just to troll.

How can you say it sucks when you haven't seen anything on it. again fanboy[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about? I love my PS3. Objectivity is poison to you fanboys. It's so sad. If you can't afford all the consoles don't cry to me.

PS: I was one of the first people to join this thread and the chat to wait half an hour for this presentation because I was so excited.

[quote name='QiG']No offense, but turn down the mic for fat people plz[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah, I hear a lot of nose whistling tonight.

Are people this fucking stupid that att is a make or break situation it does wifi just fine 3g is there for people that care enough about it which i dont its about the games not oh noess att is the only carrier for a feature i wont ever use when i could just use the wifi aspect of it to begin with and im quickly over the consoles name already it is what it is.

[quote name='SativaSam']Okay hold on...This AT&T deal with the PS Vita, does this mean it's only going to be sold at AT&T stores, and that it's going to be on a contract plan like phones are? If so, this product will tank harder than the PS3 at launch.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what i want to know

[quote name='Frank Deluded']I really don't like the PSVita logo on the bottom of the screen. 'In before "who cares about a damn logo!"[/QUOTE]

Let's hope they truncate it to PSV later.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']WTF are you talking about? I love my PS3. Objectivity is poison to you fanboys. It's so sad. If you can't afford all the consoles don't cry to me.

PS: I was one of the first people to join this thread and the chat to wait half an hour for this presentation because I was so excited.[/QUOTE]
Is your trophy card right? You've only played LBP and GTA4 on there? No offense, but it doesn't sound like you love your PS3.

That Sony TV was the highlight for me so far. And the Vita. Resistance 3 looks crazy good too. Although it doesn't look at all innovative.

i wasnt too excited for the vita until i saw that i can play ruin at home, then take it to go and come back home and play, all the same game.

[quote name='simmias']Is your trophy card right? You've only played LBP and GTA4 on there? No offense, but it doesn't sound like you love your PS3.[/QUOTE]

LMAO You can't have more than one account? Damn, that's news to me. I lost mine so I'm using this one.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Jesus, did they have a cheeseburger tray in the back or something? All these guys sound like they are about to pass out or something[/QUOTE]

LMFAO. At least these guys speak English.

Att isn't a dealbreaker.. I've had people tell me the data for att is quicker than Verizon in the Cleveland area, but those boos were great.

Guilty as charged regarding buying the PSV no matter the price.. but still wanna know.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']LMAO You can't have more than one account? Damn, that's news to me. I lost mine so I'm using this one.[/QUOTE]
Just wondering, friend. Why so defensive?

[quote name='jh6269']Let's hope they truncate it to PSV later.[/QUOTE]

I hope so.

MNR Vita?

[quote name='QiG']Modnation Vita? I'll be interested if I can load a track in less time than it takes to create one[/QUOTE]

That is the first thing I thought. *high five* ;)

299$ aint bad. Still, if the 3G is only AT&T, that would be a major meh for me. (Because i couldnt see myself paying 50$ less for the gimped version)

Did the price just scroll across the g4 tv?

i thought i saw 249 and 299 which i called

edit- yup nailed that one. its ds vs psp all over

bread's done
Back