E3 - PS Vita noise / discussion thread

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'm creating this in hopes that Vita turn out will be decent today and we can all squank about it here (or maybe this will die out and the main day to day threads will get flooded with discussions).  

Looking forward to anything in particular?  

I'm hoping for surprises - all the stuff already scheduled looks soooo good - Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown, Tearaway, Batman Blackgate, FFX/X-2, etc.  More stuff we don't know about will be nothing but good.  Also, live stage demos of remote play with PS4 would be welcome and gaikai for Vita info.

p.s. Gametrailers is advertising a special Vita worldwide reveal during their preshow at 11:50a EDT / 8:50a PDT.

Destiny of Spirits had a very Soul Sacrifice vibe with its menus and leveling of skills. I'm kinda worried the "Vita has no games" argument will morph into "Vita is all about free to play grind-a-thons". I guess if they can make phone games more engaging I don't mind...

Would love to see them announce PS2 classics coming to Vita - I would be more excited by that than most game announcements.  To play GTA: San Andreas on the go would be a dream.

Where were all the VITA games?
I have this mental picture of a Vita eating a giant sandwich in a recliner as the camera suddenly cuts to him and he looks like he knows he's been caught.

Sony had to drop the shiny graphics and big bombs last night. I'm hoping floor reporting makes up for it today - that 5 seconds of Batman Blackgate looked great though!

Yeah, I guess I was just hoping for a quick reel with some new games. All the indie stuff is great but some bigger titles would be nice as well. I agree looking forward to Batman.

bread's done
Back