E3 swag: DS stylus, Fable, Oblivion, Dungeon Siege, and DS shirts, Blizzard cd, more

locutus411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The wife is making me clean the closet out. I thought I would see if any of you were interested in any of this stuff. I am trading all these things as a lot, not individually. All of the items came from either E3 2004 or 2005. The shirts have never been worn, but may be a bit dusty from being stored in my closet. The lot includes:

Fable T shirt: Size = XL. Says "Fable" on the front and has a picture of a scary badguy on the back.

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion shirt: Size = Large. Says "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" on the back and "Bethesda Softworks" on the left front breast.

Dungeon Siege 2 shirt: size = Large. Says "Dungeon Siege II" on the front and "Runs Best On Radeon" on the back.

Nintendo DS Shirt: size = Large. Says "See it. Touch it. Play it" on the front and has a graphic of the prototype DS that was shown at E3 2004 on the back.

Blizzard Press Disk: This is the cd that Blizzard gave the press at E3 2005. It has press releases, screen shots and videos for World of Warcraft and Ghost.

Metal Gear Solid 3 cd: I'm honestly not exactly sure what this is. Konami gave a limited number of these out to promote Metal Gear Solid 3. It looks like a record case. When you pull out the insert there is a cd embedded in a cardboard disk that looks like the record. There is a description of the contents here:
http://www.the-nextlevel.com/features/promos/snake-eater-album/

Guild Wars USB drive: This is a 32 meg USB drive that was given out at E3 2004 to winners of a round of Guild Wars PvP. It has the Guild Wars client and a number of screenshots along with information about the game (please note that the client will NOT allow you to play the game without a retail game key).

Super Mario Kart DS stylus: These were given out at the Nintendo booth at E3 2005. It is nearly the length and width of a normal pen and has Mario on top.

Fable Decision Cube: This was given way (along with the Fable t-shirt above) at a private Microsoft event during E3 2004. The cube is metal and comes in a black velvet bag. Each side has advice for choices you can make in Fable on it, such as "No, definately not" "Choose Evil" "Choose Good" etc.

Here are pictures of the stuff (I left the USB drive out of the first picture, but you can see it in the second):

If any of you are interested in this stuff, PM me or make an offer here in the thread. I am interested in Gamecube, DS, and GBA games, DVDs, other gaming related stuff, various other crap you have lying around the house, and of course, cash.

I am new to the trading forum, so I would be happy to ship first to anyone with sufficient good feedback

Thanks

Interested in the Fable shirt and cube, but need more pics (back of shirt for Fable, more pics in general of the cube)

He said he's trading them "as a lot, not individually", but, I guess it's worth a shot, so I guess I'll ignore it too.

CML/Price for the DS Shirt and Stylus.

bread's done
Back