E3 swag giveaway at Kinecticon

SpaceGhost2K

CAGiversary!
Shirts (Bethesda, Red Faction, Space Marine, Saints Row 3, Vindictus, Dragon Nest, Kinect), Forza 4 backbag and thumbdrive w/ lanyard, etc. etc. More info and pics at the site.

Registration is required but a lot of you have already registered from the last giveaway. Otherwise, it's pretty painless.

http://www.kinecticon.com/content.php?154-E3-11-SWAG-Giveaway

**EDIT** I changed the link to go straight to the article because it was getting pushed down the front page. I seriously suggest you go back to the front page, anyway, and watch that Bioshock Infinite video if you haven't, yet.

**EDIT** Also, make sure you post in the forum thread, not the comments on the article. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, you guys. I gave away a Child of Eden last week and this stuff will run a week. I hope to have a Dance Central to give out when this one is done. Then once I get back from PAX, I hope to have a ton of stuff.

I'm going to change the link in the first post from a front page link to a direct-to-article link because I have other stuff I need to post. I don't want the contest to get pushed down where people can't see it.

This contest is wrapping up in a few hours. If you haven't entered yet, there's still time. Register (easy), post (easy), easy (peasy).

Hey SpaceGhost I registered to the forum and made a post but it didn't register it seems. My comment is not showing up on the thread and thats the only place I commented on. Registered and posted on July 8th.

bread's done
Back