E3 Thread

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Warhawk looks pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

If dallow downloaded the beta from me (which he should have tried to do, seeing as how he needs my account on his system to use Home), he'll back me up when I say it's a top notch game all around. I'm going to buy the BR release, which comes with a bluetooth headset.

I'm still wrapping my head around echochrome. I'm very intrigues by that title.

Hahahah you guys may be getting the conference, but I just got an alarm system commercial where the perp dropped kicked the door in the middle of the day :lol:

cool houses on Home!

I'm watchin without sound so anybody who would like to fill in on events that the video doesn't apparently show would be appreciated lol

[quote name='mykevermin']If dallow downloaded the beta from me (which he should have tried to do, seeing as how he needs my account on his system to use Home), he'll back me up when I say it's a top notch game all around. I'm going to buy the BR release, which comes with a bluetooth headset.

I'm still wrapping my head around echochrome. I'm very intrigues by that title.[/quote]Damnit myke, I didn't use your account again out of courtesy!
I missed out on Warhawk!!??

People do say it's a pretty tight game, and solid online.
Will pick up first day, plus free BT headset, nice.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nice. The game lobby from Home's now a nicer-looking outdoor plaza.[/quote]

Indeed as do some of the houses they showed. Wonder how you'll go about getting a new home. ~_~

[quote name='spiwak']Right now Echo Chrome is the best thing I've seen at E3 this year.

I hope the graphics stay JUST LIKE THAT. I don't have a PS3, but I hope it will make its way to other platforms/PC someday.[/quote]

Agreed completely. This is "strike two" against my "no games on PS3 for me... yet." The first is LittleBigPlanet.

And although it's not related directly to gaming, the streaming qualities of the PS3 / PSP are utterly cool. Before haters start yelling about $500 price tag, no it won't sell me in. But the price tag does nothing to diminish the excellent of the feature, considering that streaming anything from a PS3 at home to my PSP provided I have access to a wireless network = proper future shit.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hahahah you guys may be getting the conference, but I just got an alarm system commercial where the perp dropped kicked the door in the middle of the day :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I have to see that commercial.

[quote name='dallow']Damnit myke, I didn't use your account again out of courtesy!
I missed out on Warhawk!!??

People do say it's a pretty tight game, and solid online.
Will pick up first day, plus free BT headset, nice.[/QUOTE]

You can still download it.

HMM!! The PSP in side of home had a Motorstom background... think it'll translate into the real PSP?

untitledvz6.jpg

Ugh...first Nintendo with their "Wii Fit" now Sony with their "Home"...its all about socializing and blogging...WTF, its a game console, just play games!

[quote name='dallow']Thanks. ;)
But I heard they stopped the Warhawk beta?[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Maybe. I've been playing other games. ;)

But...uhh...you can download it!

bread's done
Back