E73 error

Dr.Zoidberg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all, if I missed this on another thread, sorry and please point me in the right direction.

My cuz last nite got the xbox 360 e73 error (with the one blinking lite) and I kinda looked online about it but was wondered if anyone here had any luck fixing it themselves, especially since his 1 yr warranty is over and from what I can tell, the 3 yr extended warranty is only for the 3 rings. Thx.

E73: I/O Hardware Error - Couldn't calibrate HSIO Bus from edram: this error is likely caused by a problem with the Ethernet port or supporting control devices

ok so they are giving refunds for the e74... I had mine fixed that had the e74 like a year or more ago now. is it possible to still get a refund on that and do I have to give them any reference numbers? because I most certainly don't have those anymore.

[quote name='LostRoad']Refund doubt it, but MS should fix it for free, just go the RRoD story when talking to them.[/QUOTE]
I had it fixed about a year ago. I had to pay $100 to have them fix it. I'm just wondering it since it's been so long whether they'll still refund it or not. If not it's not a huge deal. I'd just like to get some money back and put it away for all the games coming out this winter.

bread's done
Back