EA $10 off online order coupon code

The last time I ordered from EA I used paypal. My CC was charged but I never received my game.

Since they have no phone support I had to trade emails with customer support as to why I never received my game. It took over two weeks and 10 emails for them to tell me there was some kind of glitch on their end and that's why I did not receive me game. They also would not let me cancel my oder until they realized it was their fault. I finally cancelled my order and will never order from them again. They insisted that my game would ship shortly because no one would look deeper into the problem. Finally someone did but way too late into the problem.

I'm sure this doesn't happen often but it's worth mentioning here.

Kevin

A $10 coupon with $6.95 minimum shipping and handling really nets out to be a $3.05 coupon.
Plus, just about all the games on the EA site are MSRP.

Added together, it's not that much of a deal.

use it on Army of Two pre-order? But for a 3 dollar savings, I'd rather wait until I get back from vacation

I'd use it on Burnout Dominator for PSP, but $7 shipping + tax makes this coupon kind of useless, and not really worth the hassle.

Here are my two:

05XTW0
05XU4Q

The EAstore.com stiffed me on my order of the Godfather for the PS3. They charged my PayPal account immediately on 11/21/07, but the game is still "In Processing" on their site. I finally won my case and PayPal refunded my money since EA Store never responded to my dispute. I had a ton of e-mail to reference form their online support for the case. They just kept refusing to cancel my game and would just respond back over and over with the same template response.

So buyer beware with dealing with them.

[quote name='wildnuts02']i'm shocked that anyone has bought from EA store before..[/quote]

I heard they are terrible.

[quote name='wildnuts02']i'm shocked that anyone has bought from EA store before..[/QUOTE]

When it used to be $15 off, no minimum it was a decent deal. I remember getting Knockout Kings 2003 for Gamecube for $12.xx shipped when the MSRP was $19.99

And last $10 off coupon let you get Battlefield 2/2142 map packs for free, which was nice since they're sure as hell not worth $10.

[quote name='shrike4242']A $10 coupon with $6.95 minimum shipping and handling really nets out to be a $3.05 coupon.
Plus, just about all the games on the EA site are MSRP.

Added together, it's not that much of a deal.[/quote]

Has anyone tried a Digital Download? I'm guessing it would be a solid $10 off in that case.

0ATHXF

Nothing on that site does it for me. Especially not a fan of supporting EA being a PS3 owner and all.

This is a good deal as long as you're able to get free shipping on selected titles.

Back in January I was able to grab the Battlefield 2142: Deluxe Edition for $21.xx (tax, what the heck?!) shipped.

It came pretty quick too on expedited shipping of sorts.

Hey guys, can you take a minute to post back when you use a code? I tried a few of these and none of them have worked.

OP, could you please add that your order must meet a minimum of $29.95 in order for the code to apply?

If anyone is still interested, mine is still available.

this store is YMMV. read:

[quote name='Van']11/29/07 - So I ordered The Godfather and NFS: Carbon from them using 20% off Paypal coupon thing.

1/05/07 - I write them and ask wtf is going on because I still haven't got them, they reply "Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

This order is in the final stages of processing and will be sent to you soon. You will be receiving an email soon with a shipment tracking number.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Thank you,

Anurag
EA Online Store."

So I wait. FF to today.

I open a new ticket asking what the deal is because that one was closed from being too old.

"Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Your order is in final stages of processing. We have not yet received funds form Paypal, once we receive them your order will be processed.

If there is anything else we may do to assist you please let us know.

Thank you,

Anurag
EA Online Support. "

So now I'm damn well and pissed off and I respond with "Yeah well Paypal took the money from me on Nov. 29th, so I want my games. Your dealing with paypal has nothing to do with me, and I didn't read anything that said if I paid with paypal I would have to wait over two freakin months to get my games."

I won't be ordering from their sorry asses again.[/quote]

I got another $10 code in my email but not going to use it so maybe someone here can.

nnyfk5nnyf *used by poster below* :)

*Value of discount will be deducted from your total order at time of purchase. Valid for new orders of $29.95 or greater value only. Discount is valid only on purchases from the EA STORE at eastore.ea.com. This offer expires on 4/6/08 and cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S., CANADA. Limit one offer per person. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

[quote name='$hady']I got another $10 code in my email but not going to use it so maybe someone here can.

nnyfk5nnyf

[/quote]

Used and thank you

[quote name='phear3d']this store is YMMV. read:[/QUOTE]

This happened to me as well. Will NEVER use the store again. The worst part is every time I kept emailing them they told me it was a problem with MY paypal account even though the funds went though just fine.

After three weeks of going back and forth they finally admitted it was their mistake. I told them to cancel the order and they finally did. In the end I had three weeks of problems, received no game, and had to file for a refund with paypal.com.

Kevin

bread's done
Back