EA Action Bundle (Syndicate, Bulletstorm, Saboteur) - $12.99 ( Plus Mirror's Edge Bundle - $5.99 + Sims Medieval Bundle -11.99) (PC/Origin)

[quote name='hollowfreak']What!? No Happy Hour Fox!? :D[/QUOTE]

lol.

Glad to see this was useful to some people. Not the best EA bundle ever (I think amazon has had a better one), but still not bad if you plan to play these soon.

This topic reminds me that I got Bulletstorm and Saboteur as part of the Origin "summer sale" last year. Still need to play those.

anyone else order this and had their order 'under review'? seemed strange to me, I have already seen the paypal payment go through and hit my CC but the order doesnt show up in my list of orders. Customer service just gave a canned response of 'its under review', which tells me nothing

Didnt even get an email from GS after placing the order

-edit
nevermind, for some reason just took an hour for GS to process it

FYI keys activate in Origin (for the action pack at least) so you don't have to keep Gamestop's Impulse app installed.

Hmmm...obligatory question.

Is this the cheapest Sims: Medieval (Base game) + Pirates & Nobles (expansion) has been?
I think there was a Sims Medieval glitch on Steam in Australia at one point that made it cheaper alone, but together not sure what the lowest price has been.

FYI keys activate in Origin (for the action pack at least) so you don't have to keep Gamestop's Impulse app installed.
Oh yeah, forgot to add that, but the action pack, Mirror's Edge, and the Sims should be able to be added to your Origin account one way or another.

bread's done
Back