EA deal on Madden, Fifa, and NHL 3/18 10 AM PST

fifa11 has the best sound track for any sports game I've played. It's a fun game and looks pretty, too. The worst sound track is nba2k11. Just terrible.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']This is a great deal. I would probably just wait until next year's game. Oh wait, there may not be a season...lol.[/QUOTE]

EA is still producing a Madden video game for this year.

[quote name='dboy81']EA is still producing a Madden video game for this year.[/QUOTE]

Of course they are :roll:

Not a bad price, my family members are going to love me if i snag a few 360 maddens.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Agh, I have a friend who wants me to get FIFA to play online....but I'll be at work at 10am! Unless I end up sick tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

Aha, the ever so elusive 24 hour bug...just tell them you have food poisoning or something that involves food coming back up, and you can get out of pretty much anything.

Not like I do it, but still, it's good to know your company's health regulations xD

Edit: Going to try for nhl 11 myself since I loved the 360 version when I had it. Although I do have a slight interest to playing madden...haven't played it in around 10 years so I'd like to see how it's doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rodster']The OP's FB page link doesn't work. Can someone post the code it's almost 1PM EST. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

fd405mms60

bought nhl 11 for $26 :bouncy:
then decided to bite on fifa 11 as well but my order didn't go through oh well :bomb:
edit: woo fifa 11 order went through as well

why is it everytime i try to order a game it says payment authorization failed? i tried like 3 differnt ways to pay? i bought one game from these deals and now the last like 3 or 4 its done this. this is stupid.

[quote name='daminion']had FIFA in my cart, but shipping changed to $7 after I entered all billing info. Looks like it's dead for Fifa on PS3.[/QUOTE]

Same.

boo

Trying to check out w/ NHL 11, process has slowed to a stand-still. Success rate is looking to be pretty low at this point. Bummer.

Pretty sad that their servers can't handle the load when they do a sale like this. You'd think they would want as many people as possible to be able to take advantage of this, esp. considering that the majority of titles included are "last years" sports titles.

Got in for NHL 11 PS3. Had a $20 code from a while back. $4.26 out the door TOTAL. Couldn't say no to that price.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Anyone get their confirmation email yet?[/QUOTE]

i got one for fifa 11 xbox... but it hasnt showed up under my recent order history

edit:my bank account was charged already too

I got hit with shipping to. Trying to see if they'll take it back.
Do they seriously not have a 1-800 number?

EDIT: The sales pages says I got hit with shipping but my confirmation email says otherwise. It was $25 I was too tired to care from go anyhow. :whistle2:#

Placed my order a bit ago for Madden & NHL 11, shipping was free during checkout, but I was charged after I submitted my order.

Just spoke with "Charlie" on EA Chat and he said to wait until the order is completed and if I'm charged extra (i.e. shipping charges) they will refund the extra charges. So no worries.

Oh yeah...thanks OP and those who updated with the FD code! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
just got in on this and picked up NHL '11. It wouldn't give me 2 at the price, and when I checked out I started a new order with Madden. By the time I did that one, the code said expired. :whistle2:(

offtopic- brand new to CAG, who's a solid retailer for USED games?

All I know is that I tried it, got "promo code is no longer valid" ... and now they want to give 20% off + free shipping .... I'll continue to wait. The NHL season is almost over anyway and I'll get it at a local retailer for anywhere from $20-$30. Screw EA direct!

[quote name='25MVPKing']just got in on this and picked up NHL '11. It wouldn't give me 2 at the price, and when I checked out I started a new order with Madden. By the time I did that one, the code said expired. :whistle2:(

offtopic- brand new to CAG, who's a solid retailer for USED games?[/QUOTE]

Are you looking for online, or at an actual store?

[quote name='25MVPKing']just got in on this and picked up NHL '11. It wouldn't give me 2 at the price, and when I checked out I started a new order with Madden. By the time I did that one, the code said expired. :whistle2:(

El Hoardo Jr. :lol:

Hopefully, lessoned learned :booty:

Amazon Warehouse Deals are the best place for used games I've ever experienced. This is coming from someone who always prefers buying new, as I hate my games having scratches, etc. But sometimes, some games are rare and impossible to find new, so I shop here.

They seem to only sell used games in "Like New" condition and complete (game, manual, case, cover art). Not only that, I've yet to order a game that actually had any scratches (and I thoroughly check under a light). Also, if you ever have any issues, you have Amazon's stellar customer service.

Just check out the Amazon Warehouse thread here on this board, and see what you think.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275488

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Amazon Warehouse Deals are the best place for used games I've ever experienced. This is coming from someone who always prefers buying new, as I hate my games having scratches, etc. But sometimes, some games are rare and impossible to find new, so I shop here.

They seem to only sell used games in "Like New" condition and complete (game, manual, case, cover art). Not only that, I've yet to order a game that actually had any scratches (and I thoroughly check under a light). Also, if you ever have any issues, you have Amazon's stellar customer service.

Just check out the Amazon Warehouse thread here on this board, and see what you think.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275488[/QUOTE]

I second that because I trade in my games to Amazon and they are always in near new condition. GS is a different story. They'll take trades on just about anything.

thanks for the comments guys. i took this to PM to avoid threadjacking. anyone else feel free to comment to my inbox.

[quote name='Rodster']El Hoardo Jr. :lol:

Hopefully, lessoned learned :booty:[/QUOTE]

Word of advice, when you know the EAstore promos are coming up add them to your cart prior and have it ready. Also if you want multiples for the discount you have to apply the discount code AFTER EVERYTHING has been added.

I just picked up two copies of FIFA for 26 and change total (using another promo code stacked.)

bread's done
Back