EA deal on Madden, Fifa, and NHL 3/18 10 AM PST

I had FIFA 11 foir $16 in my cart (PC), but decided to think about it for a bit first. Now it's gone. :)

Oh well, haven't bought a soccer game in 7-8 years and doubt I missed much. I'll wait for it to be $9 next season.

[quote name='RebelCapitalist']I had FIFA 11 foir $16 in my cart (PC), but decided to think about it for a bit first. Now it's gone. :)

Oh well, haven't bought a soccer game in 7-8 years and doubt I missed much. I'll wait for it to be $9 next season.[/QUOTE]

Never had played a soccer game, never liked Soccer at all, FIFA 11 is amazing. I picked it up on chance and it's turned out to be one of my favorite games. After I got it I was able to get everyone I play XBOX with hooked, these two copies were for the last two who didn't have it yet.

Highly recommend it though, great game.

I was able to get a $20 code for my problems with the cart working.

Anyone with issues or shipping charges can pm for the EA support link since the forum isn't allowing me to post a link.

UPDATE:

I was able to have a CSR refund the $6.99 shipping charge to my account...so all is good. Smith was really nice and helpful, not to mention patient, in resolving the issue for me. Great deal! :D

So if you had shipping charges apply to your Flash Deal order, just contact them via chat, and I'm sure your charges will be refunded as well. Seems like it was a simple error.

Are people able to track the orders they made on the EA website yet? I got in on the BC2 for 60% off yesterday, and while I got my order confirmation email, my account on the site still doesn't think I have an order.

I know it's just been a day later, but I can't help feeling anxious.

I ordered Fifa today and it doesn't show up at all on the website either. Got the confirmation email as well. I'm just going to assume it's crappy website design.

Anyone know how long they take to ship orders and/or have them arrive?

[quote name='havuk']i ordered nfs hp last month with the flash deal and the order info with tracking took a day or two to show up[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, hoping the game arrives sometime next week.

Gotta love these deals. :cool:

*edit*

Just got my shipping confirmation. hooray.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought fifa 11 for 23$ and 7 shipping on ea deals. contacted ea about them not taking shipping the shipping off, they told me after they ship the item they would then refund the shipping cost.

I haven't seen anything in my mail about an order shipped...just an order confirmation. Gotta love how they make it annoying to check your pending/shipped orders.

Even NIS' setup isn't this bad.

If nothing else I'll call tomorrow.

luckly i ordered when it was valid with 60% off and got fifa for 26 bucks
got confirmation email with my order # but when i go to the site to check my order it says invalid order lol

[quote name='FairyLeviathan']I haven't seen anything in my mail about an order shipped...just an order confirmation. Gotta love how they make it annoying to check your pending/shipped orders.

Even NIS' setup isn't this bad.

If nothing else I'll call tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

It's not that hard and you can check your order on line via their Store. Login to your account here and you'll see all of your recent orders and their status including shipping details.

https://profile.ea.com/login.do?loc...OrderListPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE

i guess they don't update the order info until the item ships, i got the order confirmation too and checked my EA account and nada..

i've been ordering from them for a while and they definitely don't send out a shipping confirmation until after the item ships- i usually get my package the day after i get the confirmation three-four days after i placed the order.

I have ordered like 6 or 7 games from the EA Store during their deals and I have gotten everyone and usually within 4-5 days of when the order was placed. If you received a confirmation email YOU WILL definitely get your game. :)

My order will supposedly be here tomorrow!

EDIT - for the SECOND TIME IN A ROW, UPS decided I moved instead of making the delivery and instead took the package to a separate address.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='basilofbkrst']My order will supposedly be here tomorrow!

EDIT - for the SECOND TIME IN A ROW, UPS decided I moved instead of making the delivery and instead took the package to a separate address.[/QUOTE]

That blows my man, you need to take this persistent issue deeper toward the higher ranks in UPS...as I assume your previous UPS CSR contacts have resolved nothing. Same thing occurred to me with persistent non-deliveries of periodicals. I had to go higher and contact my postmaster (and above) to resolve my issues.

On a side note...my Madden 11 and NHL 11 were delivered very quickly...just received them today. Also finally received MLB 11: The Show yesterday (from the Modell's deal). I don't buy sports games every year (other than MMA games), in fact the last sports games I bought was MVP 2005 for the Gamecube the day of release.

I think my sports gaming is now covered for at least the next 3 years. :)

Anyone know why some get charged tax and others don't ? I'm now getting charged tax in Florida. Sometime ago I wasn't, weird. Maybe it's Owebama's fault. :lol:

LMAO I jinxed myself. :lol: :applause:

EA doesn't know where my copy of NHL 11 is other than check with the Post Office. I should have kept my mouth quiet. :)

bread's done
Back