EA Flash Deal 2/3: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Code (PC only - Steam compatible)

Didn't they JUST do this the other day and it didn't get enough likes in time?

Either way, BOOOOOO, these things go on sale all the time anyway, I want the console game flash deals!

[quote name='JKSonic']Didn't they JUST do this the other day and it didn't get enough likes in time?

Either way, BOOOOOO, these things go on sale all the time anyway, I want the console game flash deals![/QUOTE]

It was $5.25 then and did get the 500 needed. I'm sure the make way more money selling the digital copies at this price than they would from selling physical console games at huge markdowns.

when they release the code, where do we go and enter it
oh nevermind, just saw the previous deal, guess they supply a link.

lol, right as i post this they release it
got one :)

[quote name='Decker']Is it gone already?[/QUOTE]

sure looks like it, i was gonna buy a second one to give away but now i cant :(

if you want to buy it twice, just log out of your EA account at the bottom of the screen and then go through buying it again, this time using a different email addy. If the payment info is the same, that is fine.

Code isn't gone btw. Just make sure you're going through the link provided on the Facebook page and you shouldn't even have to enter the code, it should add to cart at $4.48. If you are having trouble with the code, you either are not doing that or you are attempting to redeem the code twice under the same EA account.

[quote name='ssjmichael']the title says steam compatible guys. you enter the code through the game I believe[/QUOTE]

The title says it, but the page itself doesn't. I don't trust the title when EA has known problems between BFBC2 and BFBC2 Vietnam on Steam.

This works with steam. You have to load the game up, click the Vietnam button, and then enter the code into the prompt within the game. TRYING TO ADD THIS GAME TO STEAM USING THE KEY ACTIVATION SYSTEM IN STEAM WILL NOT WORK.

Since everyone is so distrusting, note that I just did this myself.

[quote name='supershammy']This works with steam. You have to load the game up, click the Vietnam button, and then enter the code into the prompt within the game. TRYING TO ADD THIS GAME TO STEAM USING THE KEY ACTIVATION SYSTEM IN STEAM WILL NOT WORK.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That's all I needed to know.

I grabbed this and added it to my game, launched from steam. Steam doesn't mention I own it anywhere though but it works in game.

bread's done
Back