EA Flash Deal: 60% Off NBA Jam!

EvilCheeseWedge

CAGiversary!
Update: Deal is dead.

You know the drill, go to EA Flash Deal's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eaflashdeals and like the Darkspore character posts. Once they're at a combined 1,000 likes, the deal is unlocked (60% off NBA Jam + free shipping.) Yesterday's deal didn't even last 10 minutes, so you'll have to keep a close eye on the Facebook page. You may even want to check their Twitter feed or get it on your phone: http://twitter.com/eaflashdeals

Good luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah, but it's not the "early" bird. It's the "sitting at his computer all day pressing F5" bird. By and large, these deals are a waste of time. Some go live in the evening, some go live midday, and the first time Fifa 11 went on sale, I think it happened at like 2 AM. At the very least, it would be nice if there was a dedicated thread for these instead of having to see 3-4 of them in the Deals section at any given time.[/QUOTE]

or you can just have twitter text you when they post updates, therefore you aren't a loser watching the computer screen all day...

lol so many tears.

I wasn't "sitting at his computer all day pressing F5", I happened to see the post with the two videos when it was at about 900 likes. I went to my pc, pulled up the NBA Jam for 360 page and waited until they announced the code. Just tossed it in the code section and checked out. Simple as that.

It really is just dumb luck, or you can go the twitter route too.

[quote name='MetallicAttack']It really is just dumb luck[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. The point I was trying to make is just that the method EA uses to activate these deals makes it difficult for the ones who actually followed the process to take advantage of it. Depending on how long it takes to get the 800-1000 "likes", the people who saw the deal early might not be around to snag it when it finally starts. It's more likely that people who showed up at the last second get to reap the rewards (ie. dumb luck).

I'm not crying about this game, as I had no intention of buying it anyway. I just think their system is shit.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I agree with this. The point I was trying to make is just that the method EA uses to activate these deals makes it difficult for the ones who actually followed the process to take advantage of it. Depending on how long it takes to get the 800-1000 "likes", the people who saw the deal early might not be around to snag it when it finally starts. It's more likely that people who showed up at the last second get to reap the rewards (ie. dumb luck).

I'm not crying about this game, as I had no intention of buying it anyway. I just think their system is shit.[/QUOTE]

But you're forgetting that they don't ever, ever, ever have to put their games on sale. So any "system" is just an act of kindness on their part. I know that's not exactly why they do it, but you should be thankful that you ever even have the chance of buying a game from them at such a large discount.

[quote name='Mixer236']But you're forgetting that they don't ever, ever, ever have to put their games on sale. So any "system" is just an act of kindness on their part. I know that's not exactly why they do it, but you should be thankful that you ever even have the chance of buying a game from them at such a large discount.[/QUOTE]

lol...yeah, you suck that EA teat, buddy.

bread's done
Back