EA Flash Deal for 60% off Medal of Honor Tonight!

EvilCheeseWedge

CAGiversary!
Update: Looks like deal is dead. Bah.

Looks like another EA Flash deal went up. You have to like the post on the EA Flash Deal Facebook page discussing the deal (http://www.facebook.com/eaflashdeals?v=wall) and if they get 700 likes on it by 6 PM PST tonight MOH will be 60% off and have free shipping. The EA Store currently sells MOH for $39.95 for PC, Xbox 360, and PS3, so, maybe at $16 it'll finally be time to check MOH out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
is their any way to like a facebook page without having facebook, because I don't have one.
Edit: Will the deal start at 6 PMT or any time before that if they get the 700 likes.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']is their any way to like a facebook page without having facebook, because I don't have one.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I don't think so.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']is their any way to like a facebook page without having facebook, because I don't have one.[/QUOTE]

you could just sign up?

You know for a site like facebook that has millions upon millions of users, getting 600 likes should take seconds, but hey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this game (PS3) for $24.99 at Newegg.com but with the 60% off that brings the game down to $15.98 for all three versions. :bouncy:

[quote name='Necrozilla']What's shipping?

Edit: $7 shipping for "Standard"...[/QUOTE]

They wave it during the sale ;)

[quote name='Necrozilla']What's shipping?

Edit: $7 shipping for "Standard" or $16 for "Expedited"...[/QUOTE]

it would be free shipping though if you're in the U.S.

edit: "Unlock a deal on 60% off MOH + free shipping (US only). We need 700 likes before 6 PM PST to unlock this deal. If you already own MOH what is your go to kit for multiplayer?"

does anyone know if tax is applied after a coupon code is applied? I have a 20$ code and im wondering if im still going to end up paying tax

[quote name='gotdott']does anyone know if tax is applied after a coupon code is applied? I have a 20$ code and im wondering if im still going to end up paying tax[/QUOTE]
I did a proxy checkout to find shipping and tax and I'm getting taxed (Amazon and NewEgg don't charge me tax in my state).

[quote name='gotdott']does anyone know if tax is applied after a coupon code is applied? I have a 20$ code and im wondering if im still going to end up paying tax[/QUOTE]

I usually get taxed at the EA store. That is a maybe, depending on your location?

the code is for $20, the game will be less then 20, and yes tax will be charged, but it should easily cover it. I live in CA, and the games come from KY most of the time, and I get charged tax.

[quote name='Defendthestar31']I wonder if the PS3 version still comes with frontlines[/QUOTE]

Yes it does, ordered it for the ps3 a couple of weeks ago when it was on sale for $20 just for frontlines.

[quote name='bigant262']I'm thinking about getting this, if I do, which system should I get it for, PS3 or 360?[/QUOTE]

It depends. XBL is better than PSN for MP, graphics are slightly better on the 360. I have both systems and bought it for the PS3 for Frontline. :)

[quote name='johnskelter']I'm gonna go broke with all these Flash Deals... =( .... I just can't resist them.... they're sooo good...[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I bit on the EA Sports MMA, NBA Jam, and Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition Flash Deals. I probably wouldn't have bought any of these games any time soon otherwise...so good job EA marketing. I feel rather shameful for ordering so many as my backlog grows.

EA Sports MMA is WAY better than UFC Undisputed 2010.

[quote name='htown01']I usually get taxed at the EA store. That is a maybe, depending on your location?[/QUOTE]

In the past like a year ago I wasn't charged tax when I bought Tiger Woods with my birthday gift coupon. Yesterday I got charged tax on my FIFA purchase. So the morale to the story is don't buy unless it's your birthday. :lol:

I'd get the PC version if it was available as a physical shipment - I HATE the EA downloader and terms for digital downloads...

Maybe at $10...

This is a problem given that Medal of Honor is one of the most unstable console releases I've seen this year. Throughout the single-player campaign, there were at least four instances of game-breaking scripting bugs that forced me to restart from an earlier checkpoint (and did I mention that the checkpoints are poorly spaced out and often too far apart?). This isn't counting the numerous other technical issues I encountered. Textures and graphical effects popped in and out like a strobelight, sound that cut out completely at times (sending static over my home theater system), and entire pieces of scenery in the near-distance appearing and disappearing seemingly at random. My personal favorite moment had to be the point where one of my AI squadmates turned a bizarre inverted dark and light combination of red and blue, but the most damning visual problem is a framerate that dips into or just above the single digits when there are too many explosions and gunshots going off - which happens a lot.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1127112p1.html

[quote name='Defendthestar31']I wonder if the PS3 version still comes with frontlines[/QUOTE]

Yeah I bought the PS3 version over the holidays and it came with MOH Frontline. Fair warning though, it requires you to install the game on your hard drive to play ot and it's about a 6 GB install. You also need the disc still in the system to play it too so if you trade it in, you won't be able to run Frontline anymore.

I wish Amazon did this Facebook like thing all the time, EA just doesn't have enough appealing games. I mean they've basically already done a flash deal for every popular game they have..

Oh sorry I meant will the discount be applied before the tax is charged (in which case the tax will be covered), or will it charge me tax on the original price after reducing my purchase to $0.00

Thanks OP. I got a PS3 copy (gotta have Frontline!) for $17.10 after tax. These units usually ship out of Louisville too so I get mine in a day or two. These Flash Deals are too much for my willpower to handle. Now to figure out how to explain to the wife why I bought ANOTHER game in less than week. lol

Heard its pretty crappy, but I've never played MOH: Frontlines and that alone, with better graphics and aiming down the sights added is worth 17 bucks :)

Hell, maybe I'll sell it with online pass for 10-15 shipped once I get it to recoup some of my losses

Good grief, it looks like the deal is dead already. I didn't manage to get one, because the shopping cart page kept borking on me until I finally got through to check out and stuck with a $39.95 total. Now the coupon code is invalid. Bah.

bread's done
Back