EA Flash Deal Get 50% off + free shipping Dragon Age 2 & Dragon Age

I believe last time they had something like this it was 50% off all iterations of Dragon Age. 50% off only drops the PC UE to $20 which I think was the steam sale a couple days ago so I'm going to hold off till the summer sales to get it for cheaper than that.

I believe this is the first time Dragon Age II will be an EA Insider Deal. Been waiting for this, last game I'm getting until September :D

IMO DA2 was SOOOOOO disappointing. I thought the first one was way better as far as the story goes. DA1 is longer quests with more grinding. DA2 is a bunch of pointless little quests. I thought DA1 had an awesome story and characters, but I can stress how upset I am at DA2, it was just horrible.

The last time they offered this, it only the Ultimate Edition was available. I could not get Dragon Age Origins Awakening and was kind of frustrated by it.

good quote by one of the composers, I think, who spilled the beans on how it was rushed. Shocking from Bioware, disappointing to see EA's influence tarnishing their rep. I absolutely loved DA & I'm realizing how rushed DA2 is. 1/2 way through & I revisit the same damn uninspired environments & the quests are tiny w/ no great need to finish them. I'll finish DA2 but it is worth

I got DA:O for less than $20 last year around this time. And that game was 10x the game that DA2 is. So I think I'll keep waiting for my $20 copy of DA2 because the sheer amount of things that were stripped out of the Dragon Age formula for DA2 makes it a spinoff in my book. Moreso than the already limited conversations in Awakening.

[quote name='Deus_Ex_Nox']They're both tragically boring games imo. Second one is far worse than the first.[/QUOTE]

if you found the first one tragically boring, why'd you buy the second one?

and to answer to that guy's question: no you don't have to play the first one.

[quote name='Defendthestar31']Is dragon age 2 worth buying if I didn't play the first?[/QUOTE]

Dragon age 2 isn't worth buying even if you did play the first one.

If even you are not interested in this deal, can everyone like the facebook post so others can take advantage of the deal if they wanted to. Thanks.

I'm not seeing this deal on the page. When I hit the link all I see is post for the Bulletstorm deal from Monday, no DA deal. I'd like to help reach this deal...anyone else having this problem?

^If you don't see it on the EA page try looking at your news feed and finding the post there.

Please guys like this and spread the word! I already forced all my roommates to like it.

I played a little of DAO on the xbox 360 and wish I had finished it. I think I'm gonna try out the PC version if this deal gets enough likes.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Can i use a $20 off coupon on these flash deals?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. I have done it multiple times before.

[quote name='MysterD']They should do it anyways. :p[/QUOTE]Why? By the time it would go through their verification process to check the deal, it would be gone.

BTW its been confirmed this deal includes: Dragon Age™ II, Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Dragon Age™: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition and Dragon Age™: Origins

Ea insiders commented on this.

EA just posted that if they get 2000 between the two posts then they will give the deal, when i looked they still needed 456 likes.

bread's done
Back