EA Flash Deal Get 50% off + free shipping Dragon Age 2 & Dragon Age

[quote name='KingFudd']You can't wait 9 minutes?[/QUOTE]

Wow, now that I work in CST I'm totally thrown off. Long day at work and want to leave, sorry.

[idiot]

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Boo. 8pm EST is lame... I'm not waiting for that, have a life to get to. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

What's a life? :p

[quote name='MysterD']What's a life? :p[/QUOTE]

Good question.

And to make the fact that I'm waiting for it worse, my phone died and FB is blocked @ work. [sigh]

[quote name='cmahoney']I played a little of DAO on the xbox 360 and wish I had finished it. I think I'm gonna try out the PC version if this deal gets enough likes.[/QUOTE]

I played and beat DAO on the PC. Xbox was meh, I loved how it played on a PC. The UI was MMO-like which I liked and it was very accessible via PC. 360 didn't feel right.

Bummer to hear about DA2, no one seems to like it. I enjoyed DA:O a lot, didn't do the awakenings. Oh well! I got the Witcher 2 to look forward to. EFF YEAH!

Congratulations, 50% off Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Age + free shipping (US only) is unlocked. Enter promo code “eidda50all” at http://$$$$$$$/j8fJGc. Units are limited, so act quickly.

I think these type of coupons are usually given out for people that have trouble with orders and have contacted customer service with their grievance.

Ugh, still on the fence about DA2. My friend loves it but a majority of people seem to hate it. I can't figure out if they think it's a bad game or if they're hating on it because it's more of an action hack n slash instead of a rpg.

[quote name='fishphoenix']Ugh, still on the fence about DA2. My friend loves it but a majority of people seem to hate it. I can't figure out if they think it's a bad game or if they're hating on it because it's more of an action hack n slash instead of a rpg.[/QUOTE]

Go to the 360 board to get a better take, but I say it's disappointment in that instead of a game getting better and more polished as we saw from ME 1 to ME 2, it got worse because it was rushed out the door.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']so how long does EA usually take to ship? and when do the items usually arrive?[/QUOTE]

Haven't you bought anything from them before? They usually take 3-4 business days for me, and arrive the day after I receive a shipping confirmation, i.e. I ordered Crysis 2 last Friday, received shipping confirmation yesterday and the game today.

It still work's I'm pretty sure. I had ultimate and DA2 in my cart to check out prices n what not, the code should knock of 50% off both.

[quote name='fishphoenix']It still work's I'm pretty sure. I had ultimate and DA2 in my cart to check out prices n what not, the code should knock of 50% off both.[/QUOTE]

My friend tried it and it only took off 50% on DA 2, not Ultimate. What did he do wrong?

[quote name='MSUHitman']My friend tried it and it only took off 50% on DA 2, not Ultimate. What did he do wrong?[/QUOTE]

You have to reapply the coupon after every item you add to your cart, or just do it at the end of your order. Either way, if you add something new, you have to reapply the coupon.

[quote name='CommunistHobo']Is the deal dead? Got the code to work in the cart, but it was auto removed at checkout. Now it says it is invalid.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the deal is dead

Son of a b#tch. Been waitin for a deal on DA2 since its release, and because I had to work, I missed the deal. Ughhhhhh..........

I got tired of wating for CRAZY deals on both of these. Bought DA2 on Amazon 40% that 1 deal of the day and bought DA:UE the other day on the spring sale for 40% off. Glad I have them. Some times to get something you want you gotta take a "meh" sale. You know?

bread's done
Back